Re: Missed you freaks and freaksanesses

#46823 2 years, 12 months ago
Europe
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#46827 2 years, 12 months ago
TOP O' THE MORN TO YA ALL. Everybody have an insanely awesome, yet incredibly mellow day.

And please do not feed the troll.... =-)
izancarlos
Visitor

#46838 2 years, 12 months ago
this is the TROLL... me n the KINK ,r here..and wish to respond. first off, a little background , yes we are FBI - full blooded Indian. yes,we live here on the Rez,a completely different Nation, we have our own laws which any outside law enforcement has no jurisdiction, the wild wild west, so to speak. Yes ,we are deeply traditional in our Native ways. Yes, the KINK served 2 tours in Vietnam, no draft dodging here. yes, we love America.wherever u go, tread lightly, ur on Native Land. Yes, I have lived under a bridge, Yes ,I am an alcoholic,sober for 27 years.Yes, we have taken several thousand doses in our lifetime. No, we have not smoked dope,dosed, or boozed in over 27 years. Dope is illegal under white man laws, and justifiably so. Dope is legal here, but Alcohol of any kind is ILLEGAL here,justifiably so. Dope is used by u people for what? 2 get high on,rite? Why do u need to get high..enuff of the natural b.s.. dope is not put on this earth, to get high on. It is Illegal, its addicting.look what its done 2 u, memory loss, burnt out, so many other things, ur killing ur own people with this garbage.Peace n Love, r u kidding me, do u think anything illegal is feeling groovy and wow man! this is cool. Next, Guns, yes we are armed, heavily...but we dont kill people, even we think thats not rite. what do u mean by peace n love,, ? yes , we DONT have a problem with colored people, oreintals,mexicans,Yes, we dont like Spanish people. see the PUEBLO REVOLT, yes we dont like most white people, why are we on this site. WE used to tour yrs back with G>D. yes ,we like G>D>. prefer JERRY band though.and have heard thru the grapevine various rumours, of heroin use, dope smoking ,crank, alcohol abuse by the majority of u furthur folks. see RED ROCKS south parking lot last early fall. we have no problem u killing urselves but please do it in ur own country, not ours, . yes, its sad, most of u dont ur race , lets generalize though,UR NOT FROM HERE!!! this is the USA,not Europe, KINK has space brothers who will take all of u back to Europe,those darn dope smokin platypussies 2 via huge and i mean huge spaceships.. see ARCHULETA MESA. for a fee of course, we pay u 2 leave ,,gota head back to my bride,LATES
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46839 2 years, 12 months ago
Question of the year.....how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood......who the fuck knows??? DO YOU CAPTAIN TONY??? TELL ME NOW!!!!!.....i said NOW. hahahaha

hahahaha.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by DeadHead420.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46842 2 years, 12 months ago
Got new shirt from the pops in the mail in a late birthday package. Dont know if ya can see in the pic but theres a faded jerry on it. Also got some Cds: Janis Joplin~Pearl,GratefulDead~AnthemoftheSun,Love~ForeverChanges, n a couple DVDs :a BestofBobMarley Legend, and Love~story. Not bad. They were all from his collection. =-)
Snapshot000000_2011-08-04.jpg

Snapshot000001_2011-08-04.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#46851 2 years, 12 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
Good to hear from you Tony!

Honestly, is there going to be room for a gerbil wheel and a chicken inside that suit?

I don't think that a small person can fit in that thing LOL.

It's going to get messy in there. Might have to get have a shakdown clean up superfund started.

Tony, I nominate you as camerman/director for the epic tour story

"The Anatomy of a Platypus"
( the love song of DH420)

We can always have the president declare it a disaster area and he will be eligible for aid and no interest loans. If it becomes that toxic, he will be eligible for cleanup with the superfund. Write your congressman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , DeadHead420
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#46875 2 years, 12 months ago
death threats ? platypi in rain barrels ? childrens TV ?
God ! I need to get a new home computer fast this is internet gold !
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#50671 2 years, 11 months ago
Speaking of missing you..where you hiding out Captain T? I miss your trainwreck posts....I don't want to read them but I can't help myself. And they usually put a big smile on my face. Plus we get such valuable information, such as alternate uses for rubber bands.

Hope you r doing well.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#50679 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Question of the year.....how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood......who the fuck knows??? DO YOU CAPTAIN TONY??? TELL ME NOW!!!!!.....i said NOW. hahahaha

hahahaha.jpg

Is he part of the Hitler youth? Looks dangerous.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#50707 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
420 - you must be a star on this site, like Oprah or Madonna. Like them, we can use your first name or nickname and everyone knows who we are talking about. Congrats, you hit the big time. Hope this is not just your 5 minutes of fame.

T, play nice with the platypus' please. They look kind and gentle but I believe there is a darkness inside many of them that is pure evil I'm not sure if our's is rabid or not. Kind of scared to get near that thing with the stories of lice, nair and the likes.

Just watch your fingers and keep your windows rolled up tight and your doors locked when you pass by 420. He may bite.

After tour ima start up my own psychedelic childrens show, for lil hippie kids. hahahha. Okay kids, today word is Fantagical. Say it together nowww. "FAAAAANTAGICAL". Listen up kiddies, The PlatyFreaks gotta a lesson to teach...I SAID LISTEN YOU LITTLE BASTARDS *Screen goes black*...........and that would be the end of my show. hahahaha =-) Damnit....my next lessson was gonna be how to trim buds wit kiddie scissors......

Pretty cool concept for a show DH420. You should pitch it to Matt Groening (sp) for a krusty the clown bit on the Simpsons.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds