• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Missed you freaks and freaksanesses

#46412 3 years, 2 months ago
Saw where 420 got a death threat, man, did anyone not see that one coming?
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , Smiley from Texas, DeadHead420
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

Re: Missed you freaks and freaksanesses

#46415 3 years, 2 months ago
what really, mayb im a little out of the loop
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#46416 3 years, 2 months ago
talk about the lunatics running the asylum. Welcome back T, hope you are holding up ok.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#46419 3 years, 2 months ago
DangerousDan wrote:
what really, mayb im a little out of the loop

I don't know if it was legit, well, I guess that doesn't matter, check out the fundraiser thread, you know, I'm always threatening to kill 420, and no one throws a fit. I guess it's all in the presentation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartSlate
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#46420 3 years, 2 months ago
i.e get out the rain barrel.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#46421 3 years, 2 months ago
That IS true. Ima report your ass, dude. I need to start a BantheCaptain thread. hahahahaha. How ya holdin up, man? Sendin out some positiveplatyvibes. =-)
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#46422 3 years, 2 months ago
420 - you must be a star on this site, like Oprah or Madonna. Like them, we can use your first name or nickname and everyone knows who we are talking about. Congrats, you hit the big time. Hope this is not just your 5 minutes of fame.

T, play nice with the platypus' please. They look kind and gentle but I believe there is a darkness inside many of them that is pure evil I'm not sure if our's is rabid or not. Kind of scared to get near that thing with the stories of lice, nair and the likes.

Just watch your fingers and keep your windows rolled up tight and your doors locked when you pass by 420. He may bite.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#46424 3 years, 2 months ago
Plati don't have teeth
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46430 3 years, 2 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Plati don't have teeth

But males DO have a poisonous barb on the back of their back legs, and a quadruple barbed penis. hahahahahah BEWARE. hahahahaha The PlatyFreak is different tho. I shall not cause pain to mankind, but love and hugs. Unless i have an anxiety attack, or develop severe claustrphobia and run down some heads like that deer at the show. hahahahaha. =-)
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46431 3 years, 2 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
420 - you must be a star on this site, like Oprah or Madonna. Like them, we can use your first name or nickname and everyone knows who we are talking about. Congrats, you hit the big time. Hope this is not just your 5 minutes of fame.

T, play nice with the platypus' please. They look kind and gentle but I believe there is a darkness inside many of them that is pure evil I'm not sure if our's is rabid or not. Kind of scared to get near that thing with the stories of lice, nair and the likes.

Just watch your fingers and keep your windows rolled up tight and your doors locked when you pass by 420. He may bite.

After tour ima start up my own psychedelic childrens show, for lil hippie kids. hahahha. Okay kids, today word is Fantagical. Say it together nowww. "FAAAAANTAGICAL". Listen up kiddies, The PlatyFreaks gotta a lesson to teach...I SAID LISTEN YOU LITTLE BASTARDS *Screen goes black*...........and that would be the end of my show. hahahaha =-) Damnit....my next lessson was gonna be how to trim buds wit kiddie scissors......
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds