• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

TROLL ALERT~LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!!

#46279 3 years, 1 month ago
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES. THERES A TROLL LOOSE PEOPLE. HIDE YOUR CHILDREN. PUT YOUR PETS INSIDE.SAY A PRAYER AND PUT YOUR HEAD BETWEEN YOUR KNEES!!!! Anybody got any recommendations on defensive strategies. We need a moat wit.....dayglo pirahnas........We can shove smiles in to one of those tshirt cannons and blast em away wit kindness.....ummmmmmmmm iono, any ideas folks??? hahahahahahahahaa
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: TROLL ALERT~LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!!

#46280 3 years, 1 month ago
let the moderator know click the icon over the post nobody top right looks like a paper with a yellow triangle threatens my friends
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46288 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
let the moderator know click the icon over the post nobody top right looks like a paper with a yellow triangle threatens my friends

Done. Ive never clicked that lil thing before. I dont quite like the feel of "reporting"(fuck snitches=-)) anyone, but that dude shouldnt be allowed on the forum. Jus trolls n trolls, n leaves exceedingly negative comments, but this is the first time ive heard someone actually say that they would use a 12 gauge on someone. wow....wow. That was a MASTER troll. The worst of the worst. Lucky i had my handy dandy troll repellant.
And HERE is the worst youtube clip ever for worst troll of the month. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , SunshineSue
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46291 3 years, 1 month ago
I think that instead of the lil ol "report to moderator" button, they should make it a clickable can of troll repellant. It makes more sense. hehehehe I bet they taste like chicken. hahaha
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46292 3 years, 1 month ago
no place for people like that here sorry got to go asap
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, DeadHead420, SunshineSue
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#46299 3 years, 1 month ago
what the fuck happened?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
intothesun
Visitor

#46303 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES. THERES A TROLL LOOSE PEOPLE. HIDE YOUR CHILDREN. PUT YOUR PETS INSIDE.SAY A PRAYER AND PUT YOUR HEAD BETWEEN YOUR KNEES!!!! Anybody got any recommendations on defensive strategies. We need a moat wit.....dayglo pirahnas........We can shove smiles in to one of those tshirt cannons and blast em away wit kindness.....ummmmmmmmm iono, any ideas folks??? hahahahahahahahaa

Put my head between my knees? uh, no thanks...last time i tried that i fell off the bed and almost broke my neck. jk
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46307 3 years, 1 month ago
see last page of fund raiser thread guy threating to kill people
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#46310 3 years, 1 month ago
Reported the jack ass too. He was wishing bad trips on mushroom man last time. I think I told him to piss into the the wind and reap the rewards last time lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, PMoondancer , MushroomMan, DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46312 3 years, 1 month ago
dont want or need that BS here we come here to have fun and be with like minded folks i want hate i can walk out my door and find plenty
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds