#46520 3 years ago
TOOOOOOO HOT....melting............
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Soooo

#46527 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
anybody want to throw the frisbee around? im bored

I have a real cool hackeysack we can kick around. Then let's head over to the dude that sell the chicken teryaki sandwich. Skip the falafel today.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#46530 3 years ago
look under your wiper blade. there is a flyer for an afterparyt. Apparently it's in your mouth and everyone is...
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46538 3 years ago
wow? really? cuz i heard your mother was throwing it ,said bikers and convicts get in free gonna go all nite long
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#46623 3 years ago
If my mother is throwing it then that party must be in the depths of hell where she currently resides. RIP
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#46626 3 years ago
AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN......wlewis and his trusty servant, the volcano chipmunk which he dubbed MrBowels, flew down from the sky in a whirlwind of dust, landing on top of neverstop crushing his gerbil penis in the process. As the dust cleared you could see that hes holdin a volcano vaporizer that he found from the depths of the volcano. "I am offering 20 vap bags to the first person who can point me in the direction of that bloody platypus........."...................
Last Edit: 3 years ago by DeadHead420.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#46636 3 years ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN......wlewis and his trusty servant, the volcano chipmunk which he dubbed MrBowels, flew down from the sky in a whirlwind of dust, landing on top of neverstop crushing his gerbil penis in the process. As the dust cleared you could see that hes holdin a volcano vaporizer that he found from the depths of the volcano. "I am offering 20 vap bags to the first person who can point me in the direction of that bloody platypus........."...................

Beware the brown acid....thats all im sayin:)
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#46656 3 years ago
DeadHead420 wrote:

I thought I told you to stop fantasizing about my penis? Get in the penalty box!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds