• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

Re: Soooo

#46362 2 years, 12 months ago
People are selling extra tickets everywhere, but the people with INeedaMiracle signs just dont seem to notice or hear them!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46364 2 years, 12 months ago
good one 420 the old switcheroo and i hear about that ticket thing everybody wants something for nuthing
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#46369 2 years, 12 months ago
Kind Nugs, Whose got that mean green
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#46370 2 years, 12 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
thought i saw a platapus?

it was me, i mugged 420 on the way over i saw him putting the costume on, had to have it, plus now i'm in disguise

HAHAHA to YOU. I knew that you were gonna mug me, so i hired a homeless guy wit crabs n lice to walk around in the platysuit. So the jokes on YOU dude. MWHAHAHAHAAAAa, Gettin itchy????? lol =-)

doc says to use this special shampoo and comb and i'll be good in a bit
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#46396 2 years, 12 months ago
HAHAHA, a double switcheroo is in the process of being completed.. I switched out your doctor wit a tranny hooker who i hired to dress up like a doctor and sell you what you THINK is goin to help but its actually NAIR, and all your hair falls out and then the lice and crabs become mutant flesh eating lice n crabs..and then they burrow into your skin and lay eggs..which...which...which hatch and travel thru your body until burrowing out of your schlong splitting it in two ...and then they all latch on to you and fly you away...and then they drop you in shark infested waters near japan, and end up gettin furthur mutated from radiation but need a host body, so they become mutant flesh eating mercrabs, n merlice, and they pull you outa of the depths of a octopus lair where the octopus named.....dave..had brought you to save your life...and have his way sexually with you....but that is then this is now....the now of the flesh eating mercrab n merlice saving wlewis's life from certain octomansexslavery........then they flew him to a volcano where they threw his ass in and watched him burn...but wait.....hes not burning.....it seems that from having mutant radioactive flesh eating mercrabs n merlice wlewis has become a mutant......that looks strangely like carrot top.....mixed wit oprah.........and captain tony...wlewis exploded from the magma n then was flying off in to the distance away from those dreaded mutant radioactive flesh eating mercrabs n merlice...but he spotted a volcano chipmunk (........) and proceeds to drop his trousers and urinate on the lil guy, then starts takin a dump on him...and then eats him.............but in the process of being eaten the volcano chipmunk also became a mutant radioactive super being, and was able to wriggle free from the bowels of this wretched beast.............................and they lived happily ever after

....ummmmmm, that really got excessive fast.........hahahahahaa
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#46400 2 years, 12 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
where are the hula hoop ladies at?

Amen. I loved the hula hoop girls I saw

Need the steak casadia wookie

Mushroom man have me some mushrooms
GOOD LOVE
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#46401 2 years, 12 months ago
Free Hugs. Get your free terrapin fliers and diamond duprees news.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#46437 2 years, 12 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
HAHAHA, a double switcheroo is in the process of being completed.. I switched out your doctor wit a tranny hooker who i hired to dress up like a doctor and sell you what you THINK is goin to help but its actually NAIR, and all your hair falls out and then the lice and crabs become mutant flesh eating lice n crabs..and then they burrow into your skin and lay eggs..which...which...which hatch and travel thru your body until burrowing out of your schlong splitting it in two ...and then they all latch on to you and fly you away...and then they drop you in shark infested waters near japan, and end up gettin furthur mutated from radiation but need a host body, so they become mutant flesh eating mercrabs, n merlice, and they pull you outa of the depths of a octopus lair where the octopus named.....dave..had brought you to save your life...and have his way sexually with you....but that is then this is now....the now of the flesh eating mercrab n merlice saving wlewis's life from certain octomansexslavery........then they flew him to a volcano where they threw his ass in and watched him burn...but wait.....hes not burning.....it seems that from having mutant radioactive flesh eating mercrabs n merlice wlewis has become a mutant......that looks strangely like carrot top.....mixed wit oprah.........and captain tony...wlewis exploded from the magma n then was flying off in to the distance away from those dreaded mutant radioactive flesh eating mercrabs n merlice...but he spotted a volcano chipmunk (........) and proceeds to drop his trousers and urinate on the lil guy, then starts takin a dump on him...and then eats him.............but in the process of being eaten the volcano chipmunk also became a mutant radioactive super being, and was able to wriggle free from the bowels of this wretched beast.............................and they lived happily ever after

....ummmmmm, that really got excessive fast.........hahahahahaa

damn my ass hurts
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46439 2 years, 12 months ago
YIKES!!!!!!
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46513 2 years, 12 months ago