• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Now that tour is over

#46104 3 years, 2 months ago
Hows about a lil change a pace. I grew up in the 70's - been a big fan of these guys for years readin the Tyler Autobiography its excellent...I actually did a few mini-tours back in the day. If you have ever been um a substance user/abuser you can relate to alot of the stories (obviously not on his level). Love the comment someone makes about someone better start makin rock and roll like this or I'm going to have to (and you REALLY don't wanna hear that!)

The above is for rock n rollers only...
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Now that tour is over

#46117 3 years, 2 months ago
read the other book on aerosmith and got box of fire great collection of the early stuff
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#46123 3 years, 2 months ago
this used to be my "relaspe theme-song"
many times, i played this tune right after scoring for the first time in months, headin home alll sweaty palmed, headin straight to the bathroom...back in the sadle again indeed. its good to be old clean and boring, but onlly because i was once crazy as shit and now can appriciate the straight life. for all the boring days it affords, its not that bad, sometimes i even wake up thinking something good is gonna happen to me today. (xtra points to anyone who can tell me what movie that last bit was from) hint-it has a cameo by a great author from the beat gen.
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#46183 3 years, 2 months ago

Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#46193 3 years, 2 months ago
Nice pics Stuart!!!!... nice shit eatin grin in the last one LOL.... that said would have been more fun being backstage in the 70's/Early 80's ...kinda like some other band.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#46196 3 years, 2 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
this used to be my "relaspe theme-song"
many times, i played this tune right after scoring for the first time in months, headin home alll sweaty palmed, headin straight to the bathroom...back in the sadle again indeed. its good to be old clean and boring, but onlly because i was once crazy as shit and now can appriciate the straight life. for all the boring days it affords, its not that bad, sometimes i even wake up thinking something good is gonna happen to me today. (xtra points to anyone who can tell me what movie that last bit was from) hint-it has a cameo by a great author from the beat gen.

Don't know the answer... but I will say I guess that song had more than a personal meaning (relapse theme song) to me too. I guess there's probably many more like us. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#46205 3 years, 2 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Nice pics Stuart!!!!... nice shit eatin grin in the last one LOL.... that said would have been more fun being backstage in the 70's/Early 80's ...kinda like some other band.

Thanks! I didn't use a cell phone camera to snap the pics so I didn't think you'd mind. BTW, I WAS backstage with the boys in the 70s but Steven and Joe were too high to take the photos.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#46377 3 years, 2 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Hows about a lil change a pace. I grew up in the 70's - been a big fan of these guys for years readin the Tyler Autobiography its excellent...I actually did a few mini-tours back in the day. If you have ever been um a substance user/abuser you can relate to alot of the stories (obviously not on his level). Love the comment someone makes about someone better start makin rock and roll like this or I'm going to have to (and you REALLY don't wanna hear that!)

The above is for rock n rollers only...

The tour is never over.....your just refueling.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by strangerinboulder.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#46399 3 years, 2 months ago
I've got double live bootleg on vinyl and it is a statement to the band that used to be. They have sucked ever since they returned to the scene with Permanent Vacations.
dirty_wook
Junior Boarder

#46411 3 years, 2 months ago
Their first 4 studio albums

KILL!!!!

Live bootleg as well

I think once the 80's hit the band slipped a few notches in quality.

Just this dirty wooks opinion
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds