• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Looking for Jen..

#45895 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
We need a furthur eharmony function lol.

that is not far fetched nor crazy....

in my experience, i've dated a bunch of women, some into GD/paf/ratdog/dead/furthur and some not.....relationships with ones who werent into it never lasted very long...it's a big part of my life and it's something people have to understand if they can't it's useless trying....

i once had a girlfriend freak out because she thought i loved grateful dead more than i loved her...i always reassured her that was not the case...let's just say we're no longer together
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#45899 3 years, 2 months ago
wlewis wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

in my experience, i've dated a bunch of women, some into GD/paf/ratdog/dead/furthur and some not.....relationships with ones who werent into it never lasted very long...it's a big part of my life and it's something people have to understand if they can't it's useless trying....

i once had a girlfriend freak out because she thought i loved grateful dead more than i loved her...i always reassured her that was not the case...let's just say we're no longer together

Im lucky like that
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#45902 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

Im lucky like that

^^^he ain't jokin!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
danp
Fresh Boarder

#46363 3 years, 2 months ago
Well dudes and dudettes...I found her!!! What a long strange trip it's been..
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#46368 3 years, 2 months ago
danp wrote:

DETAILS. Good for you
GOOD LOVE
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#46371 3 years, 2 months ago
danp wrote:

great job, how'd you manage that
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#46376 3 years, 2 months ago
very cool - the romantic in me said AAAAWWWWW!! good luck
Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Love you all!

#46379 3 years, 2 months ago
Amazing!! Good luck to you! It is so true what everyone on here has said about stuff working good when you are with someone who loves the music like we do....Good luck to you!
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#46404 3 years, 2 months ago
I want a deadhead girlfriend. Set up the eharmony function admins!
All You Need
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#46409 3 years, 2 months ago
My name is DH420. I like long moonlit walks on the beach(actually do), shower sex, tranny midget hookers, girls that can shoot pingpong balls out their hoohas, black socks, dressin up like a platypus durin love making, trainin dolphins to train people how to blow smoke rings....skydiving without parachutes.......hang gliding without hang gliders....running without legs.....MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC DANCING MUSIC DANCING DANCING MUSIC etc .Dont have a sort of girl i like, cus every girl is beautiful in their own way. =-) Seen some magnificently beautiful bald chicks before and some magnificently beautiful 3-400 pound chicks. =-). ummmmmm.......turn offs include nondeadhead chicks...buzz kills........party poopers...people who rain on parades.......wait those are all the same thing......chicks who arent in to bumpin uglys wit a six foot tall platypus........chicks who bring mace to concerts.....chicks that have mace in general......wobbly tables..........forumtrolls.............and chicks who cut dudes schlongs off and put them down garbage disposals..........you know....the basic things..hahahahah

Any of you ladies readin this think'n, "DAMN, that sounds like my kinda man."???? hahahahahaa
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds