• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
danp
Fresh Boarder

Looking for Jen..

#45744 3 years, 2 months ago
Hit it off with a great woman named Jen in Raleigh, but we got separated by the crowd at the end before we could exchange numbers..would like to talk with her again! What a great time and great show!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Looking for Jen..

#45746 3 years, 2 months ago
ya'll ignored the thread i started about creating a personals folder but really...now it is spilling over into other categories.im not trying to be black and white about things but it just makes sense....just make one under fan connect admin

by the way danp---keep doing your thing i am not knocking it...just think we should have a separate folder for these
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#45748 3 years, 2 months ago
I don't care where you post it (tho I hear the point above). I'm just a romantic who wants to know if you end up finding her, so be sure to report back. Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#45749 3 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GOD!!!! THIS is Jen. Its me. Youve found me at last. =-) =-) =-) What......i dont look the same??? Well...ummmm...I had a sex change........and...............got a platypus bill....ummmmm....yeah.....

hahahahahahahha Good luck with your search good sir. =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
intothesun
Visitor

#45788 3 years, 2 months ago
You should of got the number man!!!....damn I hate when that happens...I cant tell you how many times thats happened to me. You have a better chance of just seeing her at the next show, but if i were you I would put more of a description of her and maybe some of her friends will see this thread. Good luck...no woman no cry !
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#45791 3 years, 2 months ago
wlewis wrote:
ya'll ignored the thread i started about creating a personals folder but really...now it is spilling over into other categories.im not trying to be black and white about things but it just makes sense....just make one under fan connect admin

by the way danp---keep doing your thing i am not knocking it...just think we should have a separate folder for these

Into herding cats much?

Good luck with that danp!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#45818 3 years, 2 months ago
I have jen sitting right next to me! Unfortunatly it's not the girl your looking for She is however a wonderful woman so maybe it's something in the name! Good luck with your search.
The voices tell me what to say
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#45819 3 years, 2 months ago
R u in love?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#45834 3 years, 2 months ago
We need a furthur eharmony function lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#45839 3 years, 2 months ago
FaceOnMars wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Into herding cats much?

Good luck with that danp!

Allright, that was funny.

Good luck danp.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds