• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
imail724
Fresh Boarder

Re: framed some posters

#45752 3 years ago
Sick, I wish I saw that at one of the shows I went to this tour. Now I'll have to really keep my eyes peeled next time they come around!
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#45757 3 years ago
Framing is super expensive, but it's the only way to keep the posters from curling up at the edges etc.

Which Broomfield is that first one? I had the one from last February(skiing skeleton w/ a rose) I babysat it all night at the expense of dancing and then left it on the bus to the airport Thinking about it still makes my stomach hurt

standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#45760 3 years ago
Michaels always has sales on pretty cheap frames. I framed all mine for about $15.00 a peice.
They even have cheaper poster frames for like $10.00
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#45903 3 years ago
ruby_claire wrote:
Framing is super expensive, but it's the only way to keep the posters from curling up at the edges etc.

Which Broomfield is that first one? I had the one from last February(skiing skeleton w/ a rose) I babysat it all night at the expense of dancing and then left it on the bus to the airport Thinking about it still makes my stomach hurt

yeah, i get cheaper frames from local stores...

it is the "northbound train" poster...was not an official merch one...parking lot only, 70 prints total...even got my number 13

i LOVED that poster you are talking about that you had...was the banner on the site here for the official announcement was great...unfortunate events...hopefully someone worthy found it and is giving it a good home...you ever look for a replacement?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#45911 3 years ago
Thrift store are the place for frames I tell you what. I know its pretty stupid to ask but does anyone have an extra Shoreline poster theyd be willing to get rid of?
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#45948 3 years ago
Friends,
I recommend: www.wholesaleposterframes.com/product_info2.php

Custom sizes, quick assemble, relatively inexpensive, and protects well. Great product!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan, iamthedoor
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#45961 3 years ago
thank you shakedownst ...... exacly what I've been looking for ...... I knew they made something like that
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46085 3 years ago
i use aj micheals for frames they are cheap and you sign up for emails they send 50 off coupons
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds