• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: How about a multi-night run in Chicago this fall?

#45274 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Chicago. I've always had a ton of fun there, great people, the best for a big city like that.

Great place for a show.

Is the Aragon Ballroom still around? It seems there was a couple of venues that size in that area. Its probably too small though.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Bobs Beard
Fresh Boarder

#45295 2 years, 11 months ago
I am on board with both SunshineSue and Ecojaded ...hit Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, etc. and we will be there. the Aragon is still operational. I think it may be a bit too small, but then again they hit the Best Buy in NY and that holds even less. The Chicago Theatre is almost too nice but is run by the same people that run Radio City, MSG & the Beacon, so it's possible that promoters have pushed for it. I personally like the Auditorium Theatre because of the history. GD played some smoking shows there, however, for a bigger space the UIC Pavillion was big but still smaller enough to be cozy. Okay someone tell Jill, let's book these places!
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#45298 2 years, 11 months ago
I saw Furthur at the Auditorium theatre in 2010 and it was Great. The Chicago Theatre is one of the nicest indoor venues in the country
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#45300 2 years, 11 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
MLPS>Des Moines>KC>Madison>CHI x3>DET>
Cleveland x2>Columbus>Pittsburg>

w/ NYE in the NYC 2 nights.

That is my ideal run for the fall.

Good luck with that NYC new years I highly doubt it will happen. They like to do the home town I new years.
The voices tell me what to say
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#45361 2 years, 11 months ago
i'm in for any type of midwest action, especially chicago..i love that city, great time there last november..been there many times before recreationally, really a great place, would love to go back
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#45371 2 years, 11 months ago
Yall will git your midwest action, chitown, Cashville(as in Johny not money), well maybe not TN. who fkn knows with these guiys, i think Bob and Phil both know how to tour ALOT and stay in shape and healthy on the road. they both look like they are having a really good time.
NYE IN THE BAY probly at Bill Graham civic aud. ROLL CALLL!!!
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds