• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Sunshine Daydream 72 ?

#45208 3 years, 1 month ago
Brother Dust wrote:
Has anybody ever seen the Sunshine Daydream 72 dvd ? Thinking about picking it up.

I've got it (a download) and like it a lot. If you just want straight concert footage, you may not be thrilled, but I like all the footage of the crowd and the scene. Sort of a "Woodstock" feel to it. And the music is certainly great!! I pretty much think any video that can be found these days is pricesless; we're WAY overdue for another View from the Vault installment!
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#45238 3 years, 1 month ago
Chester wrote:
Nope. I'm thinking of Demonoid. Ther are others that are much worse, but there's crap on Demonoid too. Highway terror got
shut down by one he said he got there. Just be careful. Don't open anything you don't feel is safe. And run your virus program.

Word, thanks for the warning, I'll use caution. Sunshine Daydream is solid though, cuz I already got it, and all the reviews are good.
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#45239 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Brother Dust wrote:
Has anybody ever seen the Sunshine Daydream 72 dvd ? Thinking about picking it up.

I've got it (a download) and like it a lot. If you just want straight concert footage, you may not be thrilled, but I like all the footage of the crowd and the scene. Sort of a "Woodstock" feel to it. And the music is certainly great!! I pretty much think any video that can be found these days is pricesless; we're WAY overdue for another View from the Vault installment!

I know right? if they would keep on putting out those DVDs, I would keep on buying them!
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#45299 3 years, 1 month ago
I love old crowd footage, I will have to see this.
CosmicCharlie
Fresh Boarder

#45305 3 years, 1 month ago
Here's a link to a full version of Sunshine Daydream youtu.be/JeOyPkBUwu8.

This guy has some real gems uploaded to his page, check it out.
CosmicCharlie
Fresh Boarder

#45308 3 years, 1 month ago
Bad link. Just search "grateful dead springfield creamery" on youtube and it sould be the first video.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#45309 3 years, 1 month ago
I could not get that link to work, but I saw a few seconds of it on youtube someone has it posted . I got to find some time to watch it.
Chester
More or less in line

#45317 3 years, 1 month ago
www.youtube.com/ Ok, I can't post a direct link. But it's from 8/27/72, Venetta Oregon benefit for the Springfield Creamery.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Chester.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds