• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Deadwanderer
Junior Boarder

Coffee pot took a dump, what brand do ya'll use ?

#45129 2 years, 8 months ago
Was using a Cuisinart Brew central , prolly lasted 10 years.
Thinking bout of of those new single cup doo-hickys but, what do ya do if you have friends over ?
Heck, the way my friend drink coffee ,and the price of those lil coffee things, it could cost 50 bucks a morning .
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Coffee pot took a dump, what brand do ya'll use ?

#45131 2 years, 8 months ago
Just poured another cup from my Cuisinart. It works great, but what I really like is the thermal carafe and no burner. No more scorched coffee or glass, and it stays warm for hours. Seems like those I know who tried the single-cup ones ended up dumping them pretty fast.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#45136 2 years, 8 months ago
i don't drink coffee but for as long as i can remember my father (an avid coffee drinker) swears by the old school metal perculator pots..
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#45182 2 years, 8 months ago
Has anyone tried the French press?

I was wondering if it was a good way to brew coffee, or just another trend.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#45183 2 years, 8 months ago
Just bought a Glacial percolator for camping. It makes the best tasting coffee ever and I use on my home stove too. The old way is the best way. Screw those plastic drip makers!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bakes.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#45184 2 years, 8 months ago
It's good & Trendy right now.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#45207 2 years, 8 months ago
corning cornflower percolator
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#45230 2 years, 8 months ago
I wouldn't suggest buying the ever popular one cup Keurig. It's as much hassle as using a regular coffee maker and I put it on the double cup setting and it barely fills a standard mug. It's ok for making one small cup but too much hassle if you want anymore than that. Just my opinion...
silkynight
Fresh Boarder

#45287 2 years, 8 months ago
Keurig, and its worth the $$. Saves on a lot of wasted coffee, especially with coffee prices going up.
intothesun
Visitor

#45389 2 years, 8 months ago
Black and decker from Wallmart...I think it cost like 24.99 or something way inexpensive. I don't drink everyday just like a few cups a week if that. My wife has a metal perculator. She is from Puerto Rico where they use this very often and it makes the coffee really strong because it extracts the bean like super duper . I prefer to drink it out of a regular pot most times, but sometimes enjoy the stronger brew. I think its really important to get a good coffee. The Jerry Garcia blend from Grateful beans coffee is really great. South american coffee is my favorite but sometimes african blends are nice too. Drinking coffee that is brewed from a bean that has been passed through an animal is something i dont think i will ever try...not on my bucket list. LoL "Shipping powders back and forth...singing Maxwell House go south and garcia blend come North. In a whole world full of petty wars, singing I've got mine and you've got yours."
good to the last drop
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds