• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Noise complaint

#45085 3 years, 1 month ago
Came home to a noise complaint on my door today,
said numerous neighbors have been complaining bout music coming out of my apartment at all hours of the day
I work overnight shift so I do start the tunes a lil early round 6am when I get home, but no way is it That loud.So now because a few of my neighbors are too pussy/antisocial to just knock on my door as opposed to snitchin around behind my back, I'm gonna have to keep the bass a lil lower for a while (sorry Phil)
Don't have cable, just rock the tunes an with a tour like this one, how couldn't you?
rabble rabble, i'm just bumming on it at the moment needed somewhere to vent, i feel like people are always trying to control my music, cept you guys hehe
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Noise complaint

#45096 3 years, 1 month ago
Nobody ever even came by n asked ya to turn it down a smidge? Thats kinda cowardly, if ya ask me. I mean, what do they thinks gonna happen if they come by n ask nicely? That your gonna shank em or poison their pets.......??

"If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dooowwwn"
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
Ace#11
Junior Boarder

#45105 3 years, 1 month ago
Thaty happen at the last apartment I ever stayed at , these eminem wanna be's upstairs would blast their rap music and let their stupid toy poodle thing, run all over above me and iIworked 3rd shift @ the time . So , One night the guy is playin loud music and this drunk comes to my door and thinks it's me , I go up to this guys apartment and he won't answer the door. I try to tell this drunk it ain't my music cause i don't like rap and there is no reasoning with this yo yo , so I shut the door in his face , By this time it's about time for me to go to work 3rd shift so I take my boom box put it on top of my entertainment center and lay it speaker facing up to the wall about 6" from the ceiling where this goof ball is living above me, and I put in King Crimson "Thrack" crank it up and drive to work, I get home and their is a note on the door from the sherrifs office !! This guy won't answer the door to his music and then he has the nerve to call the Man on me?!? I moved about a month later into my house and have been there 11 years in October.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#45154 3 years, 1 month ago
I know the philing!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#45156 3 years, 1 month ago
Turn it down a little during sleeping hours but during the day make sure you crank the shit out of it even louder then before!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#45161 3 years, 1 month ago
Do ya know who complained?? We could go on a covert burning-bag-o-dog-shit mission!!!. If you dont know who did it we can but one on everybodys doorstep. Buuuuut since you ARE the door, id have to light one on fire in front of you too. Sorryyy. hahahaha
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#46351 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Do ya know who complained?? We could go on a covert burning-bag-o-dog-shit mission!!!. If you dont know who did it we can but one on everybodys doorstep. Buuuuut since you ARE the door, id have to light one on fire in front of you too. Sorryyy. hahahaha

Haha my thoughts exactly brother but I think platypoo would be better!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#46378 3 years, 1 month ago
really sucks man i can totally sympathize though...

was the worst in college in the dorms and then when i lived off campus ....i play bass, LOUD...and when my bass isn't plugged in, GD/phil/ratbob/furthur is playing....i would get complaints all the time from others about the volume..culminating one year with some old cunt neighbor who wouldn't come say anything, she'd call the police, and i'd have some fucking pig knocking on my door...got a noise complaint...hmmm smells like reefer, where's the dope?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#46388 3 years, 1 month ago
I use to live in a set apartments 2 on top 2 on bottom. A Indian guy use to live next to me and he would fix Indian food and it would stink up the place. So we use to get all blazed up and have a mini drum circle in my living room at 4 in the morning. That man or anybody ever complained. But whenever he left he would always come over to my door listen and take a big whiff. He had to smell the bong hits. Always kept a eye on him thru my peep hole. Maybe I should have offered a bong hit.
GOOD LOVE
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#46620 3 years, 1 month ago
Haha nice, my days of drum circles at 4 in the am are on a hiatus at the moment but soon my time will come again.
The smell of that stuff they put in most Indian food is enough to send me heaving !
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds