• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Dr. Neverstop on Bob Weir rumors

#45010 3 years ago
He must have been reading the forum today because he came out showed us who's the man tonight. I was 15 feet in front of him all night and he looks great. More energy than most of the crowd lol. He sounded great too. The cds wont lie. Bob was totally on tonight. Fucking amazing. He stole the show. Yes, he screwed up a few lines here and there in Ramble on Rose and a few others, but holy shit! He was unbelievable tonight. This was the best show I've seen so far, and I've seen some good ones. So to sum it up, Bob showed us what a fucking rock star he is. And he looked and sounded fine and dandy to me.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

Re: Dr. Neverstop on Bob Weir rumors

#45026 3 years ago
Agreed. He was on
GOOD LOVE
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#45028 3 years ago
THANK YOU FOR ENDING THE BS RUMORS
formerly FLJen
Junior Boarder

#45076 3 years ago
Rumor has it he was smiling too.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#45081 3 years ago
hehehehe......i love the word dandy........hehehehehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#45084 3 years ago
hey now I am just happy to see bobby and phil playing again TOGETHER!!! that is watz up!!! I have been wishing for this for probably 8 years , cmon billy and mickey where are you at .. seens simple to me while you all are still here on this earth get it all together and donna too .. it would make us all and jerry more than happy .. peace .playing playing in the band !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#45212 3 years ago
If I get close enough tonight Im gonna slap the blood pressure cuff on him, check his pulse, maybe do an EKG. Lol
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#45276 3 years ago
alilfurther wrote:
hey now I am just happy to see bobby and phil playing again TOGETHER!!! that is watz up!!! I have been wishing for this for probably 8 years , cmon billy and mickey where are you at .. seens simple to me while you all are still here on this earth get it all together and donna too .. it would make us all and jerry more than happy .. peace .playing playing in the band !!!!!

If Donna started showing up I would throw up, it would kill everything for me
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: killwhyT
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#45281 3 years ago
To the OP I loved your post. Only an insane man would book a solo tour starting 2 days after a full rour with a band in the summer. Let alone a 63 yr old man... on his first solo tour... unless he had a giant pile of coke... well wait a minute let me rethink this ..............LOL... even that only goes so far...
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds