• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Will there be a fall east coast tour?

#44776 3 years, 2 months ago
Ditto on saving money for the next touir...whenever that may be. I must admit mail order by fax and credit card is very cool.

PS - sry if I duplicated this thread thread. Been out of online touch since Bethel, busy shakin me bones :>

-Much love and peace.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#44778 3 years, 2 months ago
Slewfoot, is that MSG news from anywhere that might be considered reliable? I heard about the rumored Buffalo show from a stranger, so I'm not terribly confident. November would be amazing time for me with work and all. And MSG is just a mile or two from the office. Like the good old days, get out of work, ditch suit and tie and put on tie die and head to MSG. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
pawtrack
Junior Boarder

#44793 3 years, 2 months ago
the garden is booked until the 18th of nov. solid, then sporadic until thanksgiving open after that
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#44798 3 years, 2 months ago
Haven't you East Coasters had enough already??!!!

(let the loud chorus of "NO!!!" begin, lol)
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#44799 3 years, 2 months ago
of course we havn't ...... matter of fact I plan on traveling out of the east coast soon enough to get me some more
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#44916 3 years, 2 months ago
Boy you easties are getting a little greedy aren't ya?! J/K love the east coast always had a blast in NY but midwest needs love too. Besides midwest is in the middle for both coasts to come and enjoy.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: FaceOnMars
ScarlettStar
Fresh Boarder

#44924 3 years, 2 months ago
I would be so excited if they play MSG this Fall. I need something after the crazy month that is October at my job.

If they played the midwest, I'd SOOO travel out there. One of my friends heard a rumor about playing near Oklahoma and that would just send me over the edge (my BFF lives out there) I could see the best band evah and my best bud!
In the strangest of places you get shown the light.
derek92
Junior Boarder

#45046 3 years, 2 months ago
a fall east coast tour are you kidding?! sry to say it but hope that doesn't happen midwest or at least go out west three tours of nothing but east coast no thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: FaceOnMars, funky420
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#45052 3 years, 2 months ago
last year it was mostly midwest then 3 on the east coast (Worcester and 2 at MSG) --- I think a scenario likew this is likely since you know Phil and the boys love NY so much (lucky us over here
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#45101 3 years, 2 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Any news / thoughts / rumors about a fall east coast tour for furthur?

This has quickly become a pet peeve of mine ... it seems the more they play on the ec, the bigger share of the pie folks are looking to take. It's kind of an "Archie Bunker Syndrome" ... why go out when you've got the greatest chair in the house and Edith isn't putting any pressure on you to take her out somewhere else (except for one episode)?

I realize most of us are a bit older and have jobs, families, etc., but I'm sure you're not all old enough to have forgotten what it's like to get in your car and see what ELSE IS OUT THERE!

Personally, I don't care so much ... since I've been lucky to have caught all 8 Furthur shows in Colorado & have been willing and able to travel around the west to see what I can see. Even the shows in Colorado require a 6.5 hour (one way drive), but it's something I've grown used to over the years. It simply amazes me to hear people in central PA or southern New England complain about having to travel to NYC or Philly, but I guess that's what happens when you clearly get the lion's share of shows. Remember it's a lot worse for some states which have been completely left in the cold.

</end of rant>
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds