• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Will there be a fall east coast tour?

#44634 3 years, 3 months ago
Any news / thoughts / rumors about a fall east coast tour for furthur?

I met one vendor at PNC who told me it will be announced soon and that Buffalo has already been "confirmed". I don't know if that's accurate nor do I know what Bobby's canceled shows mean.

I do remember writing to a friend that it appeared there would be no 2011 summer east coast tour for furthur, and that very day they announced the summer tours -- so I am optimistic.

Really hoping they add some best buy shows in NYC. Love the venue.

It's been about 3 days without a show for me and I am jonesing already to see them again. Too bad work gets in the way, otherwise I'd be shakin me bones in NC.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Will there be a fall east coast tour?

#44636 3 years, 3 months ago
there are many threads about this...the speculation from many including myself would be something similar to last year with some dates including the midwest/NE during november...but to be honest...their west coast tour in 2010 ended when this one is starting so who really knows...i'd be shocked if they did not play anything between end of west and NYE
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#44637 3 years, 3 months ago
If they announce nothing but East Coast dates for the next tour, the reverberations from my screams will be strong enough to cause tsunamis on all of the Great Lakes!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FaceOnMars, funky420, Bakes, prasada
prasada
Junior Boarder

#44639 3 years, 3 months ago
oh boy...i hope they come back to buffalo...i'm with you...2 days out from my last show and I am craving so much more...i wish i was in NC!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#44643 3 years, 3 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
If they announce nothing but East Coast dates for the next tour, the reverberations from my screams will be strong enough to cause tsunamis on all of the Great Lakes!!

sue i immediately thought of you as i typed out midwest...i am pulling for ya...i had a blast out there last november
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#44644 3 years, 3 months ago
prasada wrote:
oh boy...i hope they come back to buffalo...i'm with you...2 days out from my last show and I am craving so much more...i wish i was in NC!

i hope so too! the sheas show here downtown in spring 10 was amazing and artpark up in the niagara gorge last summer was awesome as well
The following user(s) said Thank You: prasada
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#44647 3 years, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

sue i immediately thought of you as i typed out midwest...i am pulling for ya...i had a blast out there last november

Thank you!! I think 2 shows without a stream has me a little cranky/desperate. How quickly the addiction takes hold. At least Phil and ABB were fabulous last night!

But keep those fingers croseed that we can bring all of you wonderful folks over here to the heartland in November. That would even be worth interrupting football season for! ; )
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
abo421
Fresh Boarder

#44650 3 years, 3 months ago
Another 5 Night Run at the Tower Theater in November would make my year!!!! It'd be christmas a month early for me....
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#44722 3 years, 3 months ago
I believe MSG is held for 11/17 or there abouts.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#44733 3 years, 3 months ago
I'll be saving all my money up just incase, don't want to be broke when they announce a tour....
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds