• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

2/10/10 Furthur donor speach

#44571 3 years, 2 months ago
Pretty funny, was expecting Phil then all the sudden Bob comes on "Hey Yall, become organ donors"

Phil came in for a few words eventually - was an odd Donor Speach I must say....

I just turned on gdradio, missed the whole show just about --- I hate catching a good show at the end and seeing all the songs I missed....
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: 2/10/10 Furthur donor speach

#44612 3 years, 2 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
Pretty funny, was expecting Phil then all the sudden Bob comes on "Hey Yall, become organ donors"

Phil came in for a few words eventually - was an odd Donor Speach I must say....

I just turned on gdradio, missed the whole show just about --- I hate catching a good show at the end and seeing all the songs I missed....

definitely not the only time that happened...saw it once before, can't remember where, but it was due to the time..bob said something and phil was extremely brief...you sure on that date?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#44769 3 years, 2 months ago
well I'm sure that's the date I saw on gdradio.net for the show I was listening to, so enless Uncle John was off but I don't think so.....

and yea I remember this year in wallingford they didn't even leave the stage after Sugar Magnolia --- Bob said something to Phil (off the mic) then Phil was very brief and they played Johnny B. Goode

--just looked at the setlist and it def is the right date
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#45029 3 years, 2 months ago
right on, i'll start digging through my archives to eventually find the one i'm thinkin of!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds