• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Jamaica

#57807 3 years, 1 month ago
funky420 wrote:
So Gov't Mule announced their special guest's for Island Exodus III,,,, North Mississipi Allstars! also We're staying an extra night and they said NMA and Leftuver Salmon are doing a show that night!!! Can't wait til Jan.

That sounds sweet. I'd love it. But were talking serious money here. If I remember right, Ratdog Daze at Negril, was something
like 1500 bucks for two Ratdog shows, and four nights at an all inclusive resort. You pay your own airfare. Furthur would be 2-3
times that. Tough economy to be laying out that kind of cash. But it sure would be a lot of fun.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#58315 3 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
it would definitely be awesome to see them do like 5-7 nights down at an all inclusive resort though, i'd be ALL OVER IT

When do tickets go on sale? I hope it's in the middle of winter.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#58334 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I'll second that! But better reef in the Bahamas.

What about St. Croix. We have some of the best reefs in the Caribbean. We also have a non profit outdoor theatre called Island Center which seats over 1000 and a grassy knoll for GA. Some big names have performed to sell out crowds in the years since the Island Center performing arts center opened in 1966, but the nature of the industry now days has made it cost prohibitive to bring big names to St. Croix. So in case the tour manager is reading this thier phone number is 340-778-5271.
Just a Dream
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#58340 3 years, 1 month ago
Island Head wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

What about St. Croix. We have some of the best reefs in the Caribbean. We also have a non profit outdoor theatre called Island Center which seats over 1000 and a grassy knoll for GA. Some big names have performed to sell out crowds in the years since the Island Center performing arts center opened in 1966, but the nature of the industry now days has made it cost prohibitive to bring big names to St. Croix. So in case the tour manager is reading this thier phone number is 340-778-5271.
Just a Dream

I'd go!
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Island Head
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#58371 3 years, 1 month ago
i'd rather go to jamaica, queens than the island of jamaica
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#58378 3 years, 1 month ago
funky420 wrote:
Island Head wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Just a Dream

I'd go!

That would be a definite must-do! : )
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#58495 3 years, 1 month ago
There's truly nothing like diving in the Caribbean.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#58598 3 years, 1 month ago
So jealous of you Funky!! I hope to have an amazing time in Jamaica!

I'm down for a Furthur run there ))))
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds