• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: DEAD Dogs

#45153 3 years, 2 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
Do any of your dogs ride shotgun???

Nice looking dog. I bet he's very loveable.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#45252 3 years, 2 months ago
Me and my doggie (kidding small world, a friend just sent this in an email)
Attachments:
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#45260 3 years, 2 months ago
intothesun wrote:
splatter_face wrote:
Do any of your dogs ride shotgun???

are you driving a lexus, nissan, or toyota...?

2005 Subaru Outback, and the CD is probably "Reckoning"......one of my favs
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#45426 3 years, 2 months ago
hey fellas, im truely sorry for not responding or getting back to this thread been real busy with work and troubles witht the interent. You guys didnt scare me off YET lolz . I want to first thank everyone for their responses, pics or input weather i agree with em or not i appreaciate it. I also loving the doggie pics really been considering a shepeerd but heard they are always smelling your stash lolz which could be a good or bad thing. IntotheSun i appreciate your input and knowledge about this topic and would love to be apart of a dogstar project one day. Im sure yall are wondering what i got out of this thread or if my opinion has changed... I defintly dont plan on hitch hiking with a dog that was a little slap to the face with the comment wiich was needed but at first not easy to take hah, Also i plan on getting a good amount of experience on tour by myself before i decide to bring a furry friend. I do still plan to get a dog and have him experience tour with me one day when im ready and when it will be safe and "right" for him to be there. My one question i got from this thread was when i was at phish shows or when i saw the boys last year at UIC , i saw dogs everywhere are those people mostly wooks that stay on lot or are there a good amount of people who have learned a good way to acomodate a dog with them? Again i would like to say thanks to all who contributed to this thread and im here to stay lolz - Dan
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds