• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: DEAD Dogs

#45061 2 years, 8 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
^^^ That your hound??? QUITE handsome. =-)

Thats just a pic I posted to show how the French Shepherd looks.

This is my dog.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#45062 2 years, 8 months ago
The Rock and the rocker Chuck Berry statue.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#45067 2 years, 8 months ago
He/She looks like a real good boy/girl Ossumpei!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#45071 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, he's just a loveable pup. People stop to pet him all the time, and he eats it up.

I guess you all can tell how much I love my dog, I seem to post enough pics of him.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#45075 2 years, 8 months ago
Do any of your dogs ride shotgun???

.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#45078 2 years, 8 months ago
DangerousDanDude, hope we didnt scare ya off. Jus givin some friendly advice was all. =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face
intothesun
Visitor

#45091 2 years, 8 months ago
I think dangerous D is freaked out by the truth . He seems like he would treat a dog good and have good intensions, but is bummed that he cant own a dog and hitch hike with him/ her. Dont worry Dan its all good....you'll get to rescue a dog when the time is right. Until then though, you can help dogs that are not being treated up to par by thier owners and making a diffrence and impact on thier well being. you can offer to watch someones dog while they are at work, go into a store, go away for a vacation, buy a homeless guy and his dog some food instead of giving him money, helping a seeing eye dog know he's loved and speacial by telling his or her owner what a beautiful dog they have. You dont physically need to own a dog to be around dogs and enjoy them.
hot girls with dogs are a good ice breaker....just saying, you should always carry dog treats with you just in case....and im not talking about those kind dog treats....Dangerous Dan?!!!?! just kiddin bro --you'll have many dogs -but dont get a dog and go on tour with no plans, just sayin, it aint fair to the dog especially without your own vehicle or a friends vehicle and no mula....you should save your money and get a winebago bra. Or buy a boat and you can hit up all dead shows on a coastal town...nyc, philadelphia, tampa, sunrise, miami, san francisco, santa barbara, portland, eugene...ok so some you keep the dog on the boat at the marina with your friend or ship mate . proceed by your lifes own design

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...nignAL4e3gptn1irfndg

intothesun
Visitor

#45093 2 years, 8 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
Do any of your dogs ride shotgun???

are you driving a lexus, nissan, or toyota...?
intothesun
Visitor

#45094 2 years, 8 months ago
what cd is that on your visor.....it says arista...im thinking dead set or shakedown street?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#45095 2 years, 8 months ago
Isnt it supposed to be more dangerous for dogs to sit up front? Iono, jus sumtin i heard. =-) I like to strap my hound to the roof for safe transportation. hahahahaha
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds