#44923 2 years, 12 months ago
American

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
ScarlettStar
Fresh Boarder

Re: DEAD Dogs

#44930 2 years, 12 months ago
I remember my friend's dog "Jerry Dog" was his name. He was a great tour dog, BUT my buddy also took great care of him. I don't recommend taking a dog on tour. I would LOVE to take my pal Neiko with me, but I wouldn't want to leave him while I'm in the show. I also think my Hubby wouldn't let me take the dogs if I went out on tour.

I DO recommend like everyone else, a shelter dog. Both my dogs (and my cat) are all rescues.

Here's a pic of the three of them sleeping on the bed.
Attachments:
In the strangest of places you get shown the light.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#44948 2 years, 12 months ago
French Beauceron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#44951 2 years, 12 months ago
^^^ That your hound??? QUITE handsome. =-)
intothesun
Visitor

#44953 2 years, 12 months ago
Everyones dogs look so well taken care of. Dangerous Dan...nice thread. hope this speaks to other people too about whats the real deal with dead family. You can have a dog and b on tour if you are dedicated to them fully. Some people aint that strong hearted though - but also, some are. Actually the word owner is inproper...the real position that we are is guardians. I think its in santa cruz california or somewhere...i forget but a town has changed all references in thier laws for dogs from the word "owner" to "guardian. Because thats what we are. We are thier guardians. Owner is a word that suggests the animal is told what to do even against thier will as an owner would . But as a guardian we are the ones lucky to accompany them but guide the through a human world . If its not something they would do without us there, then they are being brought into a situation against thier will. Like sitting in acar in 90 degrees so you can go listen to makisupa police man or jack straw. Yeah the cops are the bad guys blah bla bla, but the dog in my car can just wait and im a good person, NOT. Or, another example, people who keep animals chained all day and night...using the same area as a bathroom and a place to sleep....not something a dog would do if with a "guardian" and an "owner". Lets be real, You can bring an ostrich on tour , but you'd have to make sure he/she is always ok. At some point, unless you are dedicated fully to thier safety as aguardian would....or thier own mother.....then they are going to end up being mistreated. Theres no excuse, so your better off just going to the show without the ostrich. and the animal is happier back on the farm or the upper east side...jk
But for people who are good pet owners and arent selfish and real family to them...god bless yoU - really
intothesun
Visitor

#44961 2 years, 12 months ago
intothesun
Visitor

#44962 2 years, 12 months ago
dew everything you phil to b yur part...but NEVER give yur luv my friend, unto a foolish
intothesun
Visitor

#45003 2 years, 12 months ago

i hope all kids that do have dogs are blessed and safe. and are miracled every single day. and that the grace of the Lord is present and his presence is noticed. be with him and he will be with yall. phil me? -- if not , he'll stillbe with yall, thats how unselfish HIS Love is. unselfish and giving. goodnight yall --- "counting stars by candle light.."
intothesun
Visitor

#45007 2 years, 12 months ago
and all kids in general. dont forget to be good to eachother too. keepers of the flame .
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds