• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

Shook down at Tower

#4446 3 years, 6 months ago
Security guards stole my stash from VIP room on saturday night.
Anybody see it If found please return
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Shook down at Tower

#4461 3 years, 6 months ago
really?? from what i've seen they encourage anything and everything in their venue...no rules whatsoever
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#4463 3 years, 6 months ago
stay out of the vip room it's a set up !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#4466 3 years, 6 months ago
It wasn't anything crazy just some medical boubble. NES guard choked me up while another one ran my pockets then gave me my glass back and laughed.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#4467 3 years, 6 months ago
sorry to say I miss ratdog. a lot less attention, cheaper ticket prices, longer tours
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#4474 3 years, 6 months ago
i miss ratdog too
i liked them a lot
i miss the Q too and the other ones and Jerry and..........
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#4484 3 years, 6 months ago
And on and on ......
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

#4511 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry you got ripped off.

Me? when it comes to this music, I like this band as much or more than any band since some time in 1993.
racecar
Fresh Boarder

#4548 3 years, 6 months ago
For me, this is the best formation since the day Jerry died....

For those who never actually saw the Grateful Dead......this is as close as one can come to experiencing it in terms of the quality of musicianship and John's interpretation of Garcia's playing and his interaction with the rest of the band.

My only wish would be for Mickey and Billy to be in the band. Other than that, from what I have been listening to and the shows that I did see, this for me, is the best A.J. formation yet. I hope they keep it going for a long time. Nothing like a lifelong deadhead that loves playing the music to be brought into the band. A perfect match.

I used to call John........ Jerry Emulation5000 . I have since come to respect his playing and his interpretation of Jerry. He has the "sound" and the chops. But he has been adding his own style into the "Jerry Style" and has brought the best out in Phil and Bob and for that, I am very grateful and hopefully this will be yet another long strange trip.
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#4570 3 years, 6 months ago
I guess they didn't have the cash to feed that jones and helped themselves to yours. Pretty Fucked up. I skipped the Philly shows that place is a shit hole. The last time I saw Ratdog there was Racoon shit all over the balcany. Fucking place stunk. I see I missed allot of good music but NY City here we come!!!!

Becarefull with your buds at Radio City night 1 after that it will be a free for all. It was the last time Furthur played there.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds