• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Docpaleo
Junior Boarder
Peace, love & light

VIBES For Mindreaders Wife!

#4434 3 years ago
"Wondering if I might get some vibes for my wife, she is having her Pre Transplant Evaluation Monday and Tuesday. She was diagnosed at the Phil blood drive in Sunrise FL in 2001 when we donated. Imagine the Grateful Dead, and Phil specifically, being the cause of finding out you were sick, and after a long hard road maybe being the cause of you getting a new chance at life. She has been on the therapy treatments several times, with no luck. This is our last option.

The last road trip we went on was 2003, every since then she has been fighting the disease, but at our last show back then phil shot his wristband like a rubber band into the crowd and i was waving goodbye like I always do and it came straight into my hand, I didn't even try to catch it. Since then we have only seen P&F once, and Furthur twice last winter.

Somehow I feel we are tied to Phil in some way that I cannot explain. The reason for this is that this whole odyssey began with a Phil blood drive, which was on my wife's birthday. Now 10 years later we are finally at the transplant stage, and the real funny thing is that this PTE will be happening in Charleston, SC. Who do you think shows up in Charleston the same week as the PTE? Phil Lesh. How can I explain that? How often does Phil come to Charleston to play music? Never before now that I know of.

I am hoping that she will feel good enough to attend the show, I can't believe Phil is coming to Charleston at this very time.

Anyhow sorry for being so longwinded, just if you've got any vibes to spare maybe send some out for my wife."

Thanks Phil

This is why we need a forum for the HepKats!

{{{{{{{MINDREADERS WIFE}}}}}}

evie & i will burn some incense tonight for her

all the best too both of you

peace & wellness

whitey-x & evie moonflower

silence_2011-03-23.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , scar1et_f1re
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: VIBES For Mindreaders Wife!

#4465 3 years ago
(((((((((((((( healthy vibes )))))))))))))))))))

for Mindreaders Wife
doodahman
Junior Boarder

#4521 3 years ago
Positive vibes coming ur way! But it sounds like she's got good karma on her side already!!!
Chester
More or less in line

#4544 3 years ago
For Mindreaders wife. (((((((Strength and Healing)))))))
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#4546 3 years ago
All the best to you, your wife, and your family. It's a long road, but the destination is worth it.

If I may suggest - instead of a hep forum, how about a transplant/pre-transplant forum? There are more of us out there than you might think. Sharing stories and information with other transplant prospects/recipients could be very helpful.
If it rolls, sink it.
judit
Junior Boarder

#4638 3 years ago
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(((((((((((((((((( Mind Reader's wife ))))))))))))))))))
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brooklyn Jimmy
judit
Junior Boarder

#4641 3 years ago
Elbert the Mind Reader, got your email, and got it. We went off to a chemo day for Greg early this morning and I didn't have a chance to respond, and hesitate to send an email to that address. Love to you both, support and strength coming your way; lots and lots of vibes. Write again, anytime.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Last Edit: 3 years ago by judit.
Elbert the Mindreader
Fresh Boarder

#4656 3 years ago
Thanks Whitey and Evie for starting this thread and for the vibes

Thanks to all who sent vibes out, it means a lot

Thanks Judit, I think that email is ok to use. Hope things are going good with you two.
Lynx
Visitor

#4670 3 years ago
(((((((((((((positive thoughts)))))))))))))))))
VooDoo
Fresh Boarder

#4690 3 years ago
Hope everything works out
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds