• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: they're, there, their

#44354 3 years, 1 month ago
with a screen-name like funky 420, I suspect refer-ing my be a subconscious way to say 420 (reefer actually I believe).

~Comes a time, when the blind man takes your hand, say's don't you see...gotta make it somehow, on the dreams we once believed
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#44358 3 years, 1 month ago
jaredlang wrote:
Easy theyre cowboy. Just because people overtheir are using the wrong spelling of the word, doesnt mean they don't know what there saying.

Im just kidding. I don't find it as much of a nuissance, as I find it funny. I actually find it funny that someone can own a computer, know how to type, but not know how to spell the simplest of words, or know which words belong in which context.

We are living in the text message generation. I don't see it getting any better.

You spelled "nuisance" wrong hombre

I'm just sayin'
All You Need
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#44361 3 years, 1 month ago
well i've got one for ya'll

i spent the last several years typing 30-100 page history research papers, walked out with a 4.0 in my concentrate seminars...

better yet....i am a social studies teacher, i correct essays and long answer questions

yet i may have some of the poorest grammatical and standard english practices known to this message board...

what i'm getting at is this place for SOME OF US...is not a formal experience...we're here loosely chatting about our interests, not spellchecking, not looking for a proof reader...could give 2 shits about something like that

i've got enough 'professional' bullshit i deal with on a regular basis....

what i find ironic is everyone always knows what the person is trying to convey, they are just trying to nitpick
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, ecojaded
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#44414 3 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:

i spent the last several years typing 30-100 page history research papers, walked out with a 4.0 in my concentrate seminars...

better yet....i am a social studies teacher, i correct essays and long answer questions

yet i may have some of the poorest grammatical and standard english practices known to this message board...

what i'm getting at is this place for SOME OF US...is not a formal experience...we're here loosely chatting about our interests, not spellchecking, not looking for a proof reader...could give 2 shits about something like that

what i find ironic is everyone always knows what the person is trying to convey, they are just trying to nitpick

Hey, capitalize those "I's" mister. The nitpicking police are out in full force. The law come to get you , if you don't spell right. Work release for you, my good man.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#44538 3 years, 1 month ago
sckools out for summer
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#44539 3 years, 1 month ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Hey, capitalize those "I's" mister. The nitpicking police are out in full force. The law come to get you , if you don't spell right. Work release for you, my good man.

ugh....yes mr boulder....
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds