• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

GREAT IDEA FOR FURTHUR FEST

#44131 3 years, 2 months ago
alright, so all four of the boys played, seperatly, at GOTV, why the hell cant they have a WEST COAST FURTHUR FESTIVAL, with Furthur headlining, and 7 Walkers, and Mickey band playing as well. shit throw in Jemimia Puddleduck, Moon Alice, and David Nelson Band, and you got yourself the best west coast musicians at one fest. I am totally down with all the boys doin thier own thing, it would nice if you could go to a fest that THEY PUT TOGETHER.
Three nights, two stages with no overlapping sets. DEADHEADS are into the music ALL of you are doing. you dont have to play in the same band, to do a once a year get together with whoever is playing with whomever.
FUK EGOS
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: GREAT IDEA FOR FURTHUR FEST

#44465 3 years, 2 months ago
you know this is a good idea.
phil,bob,billy, mickey playing with whomever they please, at one place (bay area), once a year, be it Furthur, with 7 Walkers, and Mickey Hart Band, or whatever, IT WOULD SELL ALOT OF TICKETS. PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE GRATEFUL DEAD LIKE EVERYTHING YOU ALL ARE DOIN!!! git down together once a year, maybe Phils Terrapin Landing will faciliitate this idea
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#44480 3 years, 2 months ago
And please further do it again at the calaveras fair ground, that was dead heaven.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#44481 3 years, 2 months ago
Yass yass, exactly!!!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
intothesun
Visitor

#44499 3 years, 2 months ago
Isnt micky's band called the rythm Devil's. What's the Micky Hart Band?
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#44507 3 years, 2 months ago
Mickey and Billy are the Rythem Devils, Mickey has a new band with about 6 dates. check it out...
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#44515 3 years, 2 months ago
Was anybody at the drum circle at further fest with that big Bon fire. Amazing
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#44520 3 years, 2 months ago
once on further fest 96, my friends(i didnt tour that year) said Mickey came out and joined in the drum circle on the beach in Virginia.
I like so many others LOVE the Greatful Deads music, and have LOVED Ratdog, Otherones, Dead, Furthur, Phil and Friends, Rythem Devils(Kimock and Gordon was sick) and 7 Walkers and RD3 and everything else they do. Other bands just dont do it for me. I HATE going to festivals, just because one or two good bands are playin. THE BOYS SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN FESTIVAL ONCE A YEAR AND DO IT RIGHT!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#44825 3 years, 2 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
once on further fest 96, my friends(i didnt tour that year) said Mickey came out and joined in the drum circle on the beach in Virginia.
I like so many others LOVE the Greatful Deads music, and have LOVED Ratdog, Otherones, Dead, Furthur, Phil and Friends, Rythem Devils(Kimock and Gordon was sick) and 7 Walkers and RD3 and everything else they do. Other bands just dont do it for me. I HATE going to festivals, just because one or two good bands are playin. THE BOYS SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN FESTIVAL ONCE A YEAR AND DO IT RIGHT!!!

Your right last year the boys did it right. I swear it's the best when you basically have a 3 day shakedown and you don't have to go home after the show. No cops telling you to leave.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds