• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

Re: Bobby shows cancelled!

#44100 2 years, 9 months ago
just like the nokia last year in august, i wasn't pissed off and wanted my money back, i just wanted him to have a clean bill of health. i'm not a religious person but thank god...
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#44101 2 years, 9 months ago
thats exacly what I was thinking SunshineSue ...... being electric and kicking ass with Furthur then bam a one day break and then doing 6 solo acoustic shows in 6 days (2 shows on 8/4) with just 1 day off on the 3rd --- thats a pretty rough schedule.

sorry I don't mean to take over this thread.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by MushroomMan.
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#44104 2 years, 9 months ago
nah, something's up. he never cancels unless it's health related.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#44106 2 years, 9 months ago
This summer tour has been rocking, from what we hear anyway.

Hot too.

Dude probably needs a break.

Maybe we'll get something from Tri.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Ace#11
Junior Boarder

#44109 2 years, 9 months ago
I'm sure he's ok he's rockin the shit out of canandaigua tonight!! I'm just bummed but could never get mad at Bobstar! We will understand it better by and by...Love ya Bobby!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#44112 2 years, 9 months ago
Ace#11 wrote:
I'm sure he's ok he's rockin the shit out of canandaigua tonight!! I'm just bummed but could never get mad at Bobstar! We will understand it better by and by...Love ya Bobby!

Are you assuming that he's rockin, or by chance are you listening and have a stream you might be able to kindly share?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bakes
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#44128 2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE BOB. although i am too far away to have made to any of the canceled shows that still sucks, as it was bobs first solo tour. im sure he will make up the dates.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#44189 2 years, 9 months ago
unfortunately this is not a huge surprise to me...bob has sounded weak on this entire tour..granted i've only 2/3 of what they've played this summer....tonight he was spotty, and REALLY fucked up promised land, nokia style...the first time was funny..2nd was hesitant..3rd i was genuinely concerned...and then another verse...i truly hope he is okay and it's just some cobwebs...i was voicing on philzone recently i often find bob to be weak in the beginning of every tour but a well oiled leader by the end...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#44199 2 years, 9 months ago
He was fine in Philly. But lets face it, this has been a profoundly hot tour with lots of back-to-back shows and he's not a young man. Hell, I'm about ten years younger than Bobby and I still skipped a Phils/Padres game I had tix for on Friday so I'd be in prime condition for the Mann.

As was said earlier, he'll make it up to us.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#44232 2 years, 9 months ago
Hope all's well, I'm sending positive vibes to Bobby an all you peeps dancin away in that merciless heat this summer. Keep it safe, hydrate, and Bobby I'll be seeing you come Oct.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 5.45 seconds