• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Fall Tour??

#44124 3 years, 1 month ago
deadegad wrote:
Please God let Furthur roll back to the North East in the Fall and on into 2012 because they're smokin' and that Mayan Calendar thing. . .. So lord let us have some continuing fun before whatever happens in 2012 happens. . .. Bring it!

You dont really think anything is gonna happen do you?? They should do a show on that day. I defnitely go. hehehe
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#44134 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
deadegad wrote:
Please God let Furthur roll back to the North East in the Fall and on into 2012 because they're smokin' and that Mayan Calendar thing. . .. So lord let us have some continuing fun before whatever happens in 2012 happens. . .. Bring it!

You dont really think anything is gonna happen do you?? They should do a show on that day. I defnitely go. hehehe

Not sure. . .. 'Hedge your' bets sort of thing. . .. Have as much fun/Furthur, just in case. . .. Live every day as if its your last for. . .. Watching to much History Channel or Discovery?? PNC and Jones were great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#44142 3 years, 1 month ago
djmac wrote:
Frankly, I'd be stunned if they did NOT come back east/midwest after what they officially dub the "Western Tour" concludes.

Rumor swirling in Mann lots was 8 nights Beacon, and the Beacon is very wide open in November.

There is no way they are done with the cash cow that is the northeast after these one off summer shows. Plus the midwest got boned big on this tour. They comin.

hope your right with the beacon, that would be sweet, haven't been there since ratdog october 09
JStraw
Junior Boarder

#44152 3 years, 1 month ago
I could see them doing another East of the Rockies Fall run. They don't really seem to be stopping. Look at their shows since they've started. It looks like they haven't taken more than a month off since they started in Sep. '09. Keep it going boys (& girl)!
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by JStraw.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#44155 3 years, 1 month ago
The Beacon would be great - only problem would be getting tickets to all the shows and then the bummer it would be if I missed one (or more) ---- I'd probably end up getting 1 from scalpers n going solo if I missed out on any allthough I'd hate to do that....
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#44187 3 years, 1 month ago
Phil and Bobby both have great histories with the Beacon. Actually, one of the earliest prototypes for Furthur was a benefit show they played there together right after 9/11. I'd certainly be in for more than one show but since I'm not local to NYC, all eight would be out of the question. (DAMN!)

Intriguing possibilities here. Since the Allmans do their spring run there, maybe Furthur could turn this into an annual holiday run. Imagine the potential for guests...
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#44188 3 years, 1 month ago
there is a fall west coast tour...why would any shows between westie and NYE be out of the question or strange? they did an entire tour of the midwest/NE in november last year (was a great freakin time)...beacon? sign me up....all good things in all good time people
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#44202 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
deadegad wrote:

I think the world has already ended and we're the only ones left. "Johnson, party of 4, could you come with us?" Only 4 people made it out. They were somewhere in the Midwest. I think they owned a Chili's or something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadegad
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#44204 3 years, 1 month ago
Maybe...
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
switchmansleepin25
Fresh Boarder
give me five, im still alive

#44832 3 years, 1 month ago
Do bobby and phil have any intentions of an eventual ending of furthur or do u think they'll just keep on truckin?
if your cup is full may it be again.
Time to create page: 0.78 seconds