• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

Re: Bob singing Jerry tunes

#44311 3 years ago
My God last nights Black Peter just sounds really, really terrible...
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#44321 3 years ago
he does do great if he doesnt have to sing a whole show, saw many a rat dog show where it was ruff but I love him go wherever I can to see him but the really all need to stay together cmon bill mickey lets get this together .... we will come and you can charge more for the tics if you guys got to ... we love you ever the faithful scince 1976 PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
nastero
Junior Boarder

#44416 3 years ago
OtherOne wrote:
My God last nights Black Peter just sounds really, really terrible...

I can't believe we're hearing the same thing here . I haven't had a chance to re-listen to it, but it certainly sounded great to me last night.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#44421 3 years ago
Bobby's love and respect for his lost friend goes very deep. Whenever Bobby sings a Jerry song it comes from his heart and is his homage to Jerry. Bobby's sole purpose in singing these songs is to remember his friend and honor his memory. That's my take on it. Shoot me down if you like.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan, bokb
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#44451 3 years ago
Just cause you don't like it dosn't mean its bad because there are certainly folks who do like it ---- the Black Peter from Furthur at Tri was a really good version, I only saw them do it one time live at Best Buy and I enjoyed it - I've heard Bob sing it on other recordings and never a complaint here
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds