• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

Re: post show clean up

#44662 2 years, 8 months ago
Where I come from 'dislodging the cherry' and pocketing the filter is known as 'field stripping your butts'. Can't agree more with the comment about people carrying full beer and tossing the empty ones around. I spend a lot of time in the back country and it never ceases to amaze me that someone can expend the energy to bring stuff in but not out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#44762 2 years, 8 months ago
killwhyT wrote:
Where I come from 'dislodging the cherry' and pocketing the filter is known as 'field stripping your butts'. Can't agree more with the comment about people carrying full beer and tossing the empty ones around. I spend a lot of time in the back country and it never ceases to amaze me that someone can expend the energy to bring stuff in but not out.

Thank you. In the same vein, how hard is it to put a floppy little balloon into one's pocket when it's empty? I saw a little kid pick up a spent balloon and put it to his lips to blow it up, and his hippie parent yelled at him to put it down, that it probably had herpes on it. This is not really what we want to be teaching our children.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#44764 2 years, 8 months ago
How about the people who walk around after a show leaving all the trash but looking for something that somebody else lost?
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#44767 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I always love the look of that. Like scavenger dogs at the dump.
Muddy Das
Junior Boarder

#44975 2 years, 8 months ago
I guess no one remembers deadheads for a clean seen from back in the day who had trash bags printed up with uncle sam sweeping up a pile of bones..but we need to ask ourselves why is there so much trash left behind when most people sport environmentally friendly stickers and whatnot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, killwhyT
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46150 2 years, 8 months ago
bump was hiking watkins glen had to pick up crap other "hikers" left if i find the jerks who threw water bottles into the gorge its ON
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds