Platinum Boarder

Re: What brings you the most peace?

#43820 3 years ago
captaintony wrote:
wlewis wrote:
solitude

how do you go about finding solitude?

shut my cell phone off
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#43822 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Above all, floating in salt water above a coral reef, surrounded by fish and only the sound of my own breathing. If that's not available, and at the risk of sounding corny, a really good hug from someone who loves me.

Heck...even Lions fans need hugs to. I went snorkeling in the Sinai Peninsula in '92. Pretty amazing !
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#43824 3 years ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Above all, floating in salt water above a coral reef, surrounded by fish and only the sound of my own breathing. If that's not available, and at the risk of sounding corny, a really good hug from someone who loves me.

Heck...even Lions fans need hugs to. I went snorkeling in the Sinai Peninsula in '92. Pretty amazing !

Aw, that's big of you, especially now that the season has started. I'm so jealous though- Ras Mohammed and the Sinai are a bucket list item of mine!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#43826 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Aw, that's big of you, especially now that the season has started. I'm so jealous though- Ras Mohammed and the Sinai are a bucket list item of mine!

I don't know that I would go there today...But yeah, I was pretty impressed. Hoping you can cross that off some day. On an unrelated topic... Want Orton from the Donkeys for 9M. ..I didn't think so.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by strangerinboulder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#43827 3 years ago
Music, campfires, Telinski, not working, driving
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#43883 3 years ago
A simple day off from work doing absolutely nothing.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#43897 3 years ago
The ocean. Every day.
Without love day to day insanity's king
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#43916 3 years ago
some tasty tunes and some solitude in the mountains by myself with no cell service. oh yeah.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#43945 3 years ago
Theres many things out there the most awesome being when the boys come out lights go down bowls break out and you start the pre show hop. Also i love going on a bike ride. And traveling over unchartered terrain. Im sure yall enjoy sitting out in nature and roasting a few bowls as much as i do
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
intothesun
Visitor

#44034 3 years ago
snowboarding, eating mexican food in california with a 7Up and crushed ice follwed by a bowl of dank overlooking the pacific ocean, cool breezy day, helping animals from being neglected and treated poorly..given thier respect and freedom, reggae music, praising the lord at church along with the chior, vermont maple syrup, cool Florida rain, heavy Colorado snow, spanish ladies
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds