• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Guy on tour with small white pit pup

#43739 3 years, 1 month ago
So I was giving out free water to people and kids and any dog owners I saw. Most people were like, "Hey thanks man." I was like, sure thing, no problem. This one kid probably like 18 years old or so, had a really cute little white pit pup. The dog was licking the asphalt on a spot where some water had spilled. As i noticed this I gave him some water and said here ya go bro here's some water for your pup. i also showed him a bowl I filled up with water for dogs to drink. He kind of hesitated for a few then i think I remember him getting the pup a drink. But it was like I had to bring to his attention that his little puppy was thirsty and needed water ....mind you it was 102 degrees outside at this time. I just dont get how someone could have a dog on tour and not carry around a bowl or plastic container to fill up water when needed for them. Its light and very neccesary. If you have a child you bring diapers, bottles , food, and really don't bring them out in the sun - as a dog or human shouldnt be in 102 degrees of heat. But i just am writing this to say to this guy or anyone if they see the kid (who seems to be a nice person, just pretty clueless to simple needs of a pet)...that the little pup should be picked up and carried evry so often. He was treating the dog like he was an adult dog and the poor little guy had such small legs and was basically being ignored even when licking the asphalt. Guy with the pup - please let your dog rest by picking him up once in awhile and carry a bowl so he can drink when you see him thirsty. He looked so sweet and the kid just acted like he wasnt there and didnt want to be picked up - he must of been so tired. I wanted to talk to the kid but i was pretty light headed from the heat and regret not showing him the obvious on how tired the little one looked. Dont drag your dogs around and around like they are a burden to you and your doing them a favor. And i say this from making the same mistake in my life. sometimes I've lost sight on my dogs needs and forget to let them just rest and see thier needs and not just mine. Dont ignore them -- always see if they are tired and just chill for a few. Little legs get tired. ...---say how do you do before wier left behind. --cosmic charlie-- jah love
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Guy on tour with small white pit pup

#43740 3 years, 1 month ago
at pnc people were bringing the dogs into the shade and had water for them thought of you
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
intothesun
Visitor

#43741 3 years, 1 month ago
When i get my own life in order, Iam going to try and have "Dogstar" at every show giving out free water, food, and things for pets . I understand how its tight with funds on the road from experience of living on the road with 4 dogs for a few years. But to not have a plastic bowl or empty chineese food container for water is completely lazy and irresponsible. You can get something to keep water in for free. I saw a few people with dogs that were so thankful I gave them a bowl to put water in like its something they couldnt aquire themself for thier pet. I bought the bowl at big lots for 1.50 but anything can be used to hold water and be used as a bowl. But i digress
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#43745 3 years, 1 month ago
this one guy had a collapseable bowl,he drank out of it too ewwww
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharicee
intothesun
Visitor

#43747 3 years, 1 month ago
wow really ? thats wierd
intothesun
Visitor

#43748 3 years, 1 month ago
i cant spell weird.
intothesun
Visitor

#43749 3 years, 1 month ago
i hope your kidding
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#43756 3 years, 1 month ago
no i am not ya see the craziest shit in the lot
Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Love you all!

#43758 3 years, 1 month ago
I wonder who its worse for healthwise a human and a dog drinking out the same bowl? Yuck!!
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#43773 3 years, 1 month ago
that's nasty, that dog doesn't know where that guy has been.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds