• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: unruly "fan"

#43950 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Ace#11 wrote:
Scumbag ! She needs to be found, pinned on the ground, and sprayed in the eye with a bottle of liquid. Then she'll see the error of her ways

What liquid would be in the bottle. Platypus semen?? Period blood?? A mixture of the two?? lol That should totally be the new mace. Less sting more vomiting. hehhehe

Good god, man, don't even play around with platypus semen, it's like mustard gas only liquidy type stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#43955 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
StuartSlate wrote:
captaintony wrote:
...but if it's a female and she's hot, well, come in, baby take your clothes off...

Your attitude is exactly why SOME women pull this crap.

C'mon Stu. Lighten up and get a sense of humor. He's only kidding around.

Nah, it's all right. I get exactly what he's saying and it's true women do play off of this.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#43957 3 years, 1 month ago
I don't care what genders are involved, a violent physical response to a verbal remark is unacceptable (referring to the mace lady, not the platypus, of course).
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by SunshineSue.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#43958 3 years, 1 month ago
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
StuartSlate wrote:
captaintony wrote:
...but if it's a female and she's hot, well, come in, baby take your clothes off...

Nah, it's all right. I get exactly what he's saying and it's true women do play off of this.

Well im watching Erin Andrews on espn right now and I was hoping she would take off her clothes. Im hoping Stu would approve.I think my wife would, but she's working right now so I can't ask her.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#43960 3 years, 1 month ago
I wonder if Erin is related to Julie Andrews? Ever see her boobs in SOB?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#43966 3 years, 1 month ago
No. Perhaps I will google it. Lol
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#43970 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:

define google.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#43975 3 years, 1 month ago
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

define google.

Definition - to search her name and movie to look at her ta ta's
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#43979 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
StuartSlate wrote:
captaintony wrote:

Well im watching Erin Andrews on espn right now and I was hoping she would take off her clothes. Im hoping Stu would approve.I think my wife would, but she's working right now so I can't ask her.

Sure man, whatever raises your sail. So long as the wind isn't blowing this way.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#43990 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey, were you up near the top when that happened? I saw something like that and I thought that sure is obnoxious. Whoever the victim was sure wasn't giving her any help.
DeadHead420 wrote:
HeHeHe, that happened at shoreline. I was jus warmin up to the tunes, n this chick comes up behind me, grabs my arms and starts flailing them around. lol. Im tryin to convince my brother to see one of the shows on the w.coast leg, but hes a bit stubborn. I know hed have a great time, cus he liked the GD, but whenever i bring it up, he goes into a rant about how Bob is a sellout.....I guess hes talkin bout how much tickets are these days. Thats normal tho. Tickets are insanely expensive sometimes, but for bands like Furthur its most definitely worth it . Last shows we went to were Ziggy Marley(saw ratdog the day after.GREAT WEEKEND.) and The Flaming Lips at DelMar Beerfest, where tickets were only $5 a pop. I offered to pay for his tik, but no go. lol. hehehe, hes goin thru a videogame music, and anime phase(and he was watchin french films from the 40s the other day......). hahaha I guess, to each his own. =-)
Time to create page: 1.07 seconds