• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

unruly "fan"

#43699 3 years, 3 months ago
at PNC last nite several older women snuck down to the front where we were seated then proceeded to "WHOOO" REAL LOUD I MEAN REAL LOUD .not after or befor songs but during them and at the worst possible times a few people asked nicely for them to take it down a notch they got belligerant,they sneak down have no respect for the people who paid for their seats and then ruin everyones else good time worse yet as the show was ending the "ringleader" of this gaggle sprays a guy in the face with mace or something ,just cuz he asked them to be quiet.WTF is that all about?Im still dismayed by what i saw.she acted as if everyone else was bothering her and only she mattered and then assualted a concert goer.how is this Okay?I think from now on im not gonna be so tolerant of those that sneak down .I reallly hope security caught her as she bolted out of there and got arrested.freaking unbelievable
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: unruly "fan"

#43701 3 years, 3 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
at PNC last nite several older women snuck down to the front where we were seated then proceeded to "WHOOO" REAL LOUD I MEAN REAL LOUD .not after or befor songs but during them and at the worst possible times a few people asked nicely for them to take it down a notch they got belligerant,they sneak down have no respect for the people who paid for their seats and then ruin everyones else good time worse yet as the show was ending the "ringleader" of this gaggle sprays a guy in the face with mace or something ,just cuz he asked them to be quiet.WTF is that all about?Im still dismayed by what i saw.she acted as if everyone else was bothering her and only she mattered and then assualted a concert goer.how is this Okay?I think from now on im not gonna be so tolerant of those that sneak down .I reallly hope security caught her as she bolted out of there and got arrested.freaking unbelievable

rough dude...was good running into you again last night...our seats were fantastic (thanks nick!!) had good folks all around, including some 'older women' but they were FUN...the mace sounds crazy....hahaha the ringleader......i am not very tolerant of folks who sneak down...i paid for the seat, you've got one somewhere else go find it...it is just folks who do not understand personal space
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#43709 3 years, 3 months ago
wow that sounds pretty crazy, it sucks ending up near people like that.

People like to sneak up front. In Wallingford the front row had more space in front of it then all the other isles and as I was against the fence these 2 girls walked right behind me so they were right in front of my seats. I turned around and said "why don't you just go back to your own seats" and then said "cause we want to be up front" then after a pause "are you mad that were here" or something like that so obviously I said "yes" and she turns to her friend and says in a loud dissapointed tone "hey we have to go because he's angy we're here.....I didn't know anger was suposed to involved in the music" ---- I didn't say anything since I was happy they were leaving but come on, you come invade my space and get mad at me cause I don't want you there? Luckily there was this real cool older girl siting next to me that didn't let nobody in our space the whole rest of the night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#43712 3 years, 3 months ago
I'm often at a loss to explain some people's behavior at shows, but somehow manage to deal with it. Sucks to have to be in a spot where you feel like you need to confront someone else at a show ... especially if it's reserved. Over the top yelling during songs can be annoying as heck. Had someone right behind me at Shoreline first night who kept yelling "Bob Weir" (nothing else) at the top of his lungs in the middle of songs. After literally about the 23rd time I started to do 360 degrees while dancing and made sure to pause and smile and stare at him after he yelled at the top of his lungs in my earl. I think he got the message, because he did it much less frequently, but yelled out a few more times ... although he had more and more of a guilty look on his face. Probably should've just asked him to stop, but it's one of those things where I'm just not into trying to tell others what to do ... even though I really want to. The next night there was someone who kept rattling change in their pockets (which was actually loud during the quieter parts).

Neither of these two characters were beligerent though ... which is hard to believe about the mace (not saying it wasn't)! How does one that through security?!? Kinda makes you wonder if they work at the venue in some capacity? Might explain a couple things. Sucks to have that vibe regardless.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#43713 3 years, 3 months ago
Id have to agree. Im all for shootin the shit during shows, but ......really? Do ya people wanna rant n rave during the tunes, actin 100% redneck. lol. I know from first hand experience, cus i went to a ratdog show wit my mom. NEVER again. lol. Was sooo horrible. She was literally on her phone the ENTIRE show(LOUD). And then again at Jethrotull, i went wit her, n she scream-talked wit this fat annoying douche the whole time,n i was bout to fuggin leave, n this guy was complainin the whole show bout them not playin any thick as a brick.....its like REALLY dude....REALLY...Some people jus dont give a fawk. They hear the music, but dont HEAR the music.dont get me wrong, im all for people talkin durin shows, or whatever, but if ya gotta Fran Dresher (or however ya spell her name) voice, n level of volume, have some respect for people who are there to heeeeaaaar the music. Not drink your ass off n drown out the music for the person next to you. ya know.??? lol.=-)( as much as id love to enjoy tunes wit my family, my madre is a MEGA bad trip, n my brother jus stands there like hes standin in line at burger king. I dont have any problem wit people not dancing for shows...but it jus seems weird to stand there, n not smile,not laugh not anything for several hours. Seen flaming lips, n ziggy marley wit my bro, n i might as well of gone with a statue..iono. He said he had a good time, but iono. Soooooo iono, if your at a show, let the people there who are there to hear the music, hear the music. That IS the point afterall.=-) Rant OVER. hahahahahhaa

Jelous of you mushman, seems like you have a great time wit your family. =-) Debating on the subject. My dad lives in montana right now, but we havent gotten along in the LEAST in the last couple years, n he called to see if i wanna se the show wit him. Ill be there, buut ........iono I feel kinda like a dick, cus i dont wanna see the show wit him, but hes like a guaranteed bad trip.=-( I hooked him up wit a couple "rolls" n he almost freaked the fuck out. Its like DUUUDE jus breath, your jus comin on to your roll, but he didnt get it, then inquired bout "if this was an aphrodesiac(MISSPELLED) and its like....wow, dad, its nice to know that your horny.....hahahaha Anyyyyywho lol I guess for some its best not to trip wit fam.(blood family that is) Iono. heheh
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#43718 3 years, 3 months ago
dont get me wrong i dont mind ya cheering or what not but once it starts going over 120 decibels and your doing it i my ear then i get annoyed i didnt even say anything cuz i figured theyd get it out of their sytem and be done but no.oddly enough the night before in the hotel we were watching"how i met your mother" tv show and it was an episode where they talk about the "whoo girls" .but yeah she sparayed something in the guys face lots of people tried to help him and catch her.i really hope the cosmos dishs out what she deserves.as for people sneaking down im usually pretty cool about it dance take your pics and move along as long as you dont set up camp im all right
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
intothesun
Visitor

#43750 3 years, 3 months ago
But were they hot? Wow...deadhead420 Fran Drescher? that's funny...They probably thought they were at the Foreigner concert. lol
intothesun
Visitor

#43751 3 years, 3 months ago
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...2BTcTARbWweE7MGukTBA

i would have been like "Yo shut the fuck up ."
intothesun
Visitor

#43752 3 years, 3 months ago
intothesun
Visitor