• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

Midwest love!!!

#43681 3 years, 3 months ago
Further please treat us to another winter tour this year.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Midwest love!!!

#43689 3 years, 3 months ago
I second that, I gets to expensive to travel to the coast all the time.
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#43690 3 years, 3 months ago
I keep having this really delightful daydream that they'll announce a late fall Midwest tour next week, right after the East Coast run ends. It has lots of stops in the rust belt and is the best tour ever!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
derek92
Junior Boarder

#43770 3 years, 3 months ago
i hope they spring tour it around the midwest area becuase i have my panic out here in the fall but whenever they come back is much appreciated
intothesun
Visitor

#43796 3 years, 3 months ago
uuhhhh uhhh, Hey Beavis...he said "Bonner Springs".....yeahh hhehheee cool "Bonner"

sandstoneamp.com/

www.setlist.fm/setlist/grateful-dead/199...ings-ks-bd6015e.html
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#43803 3 years, 3 months ago
I would love for Furthur to come back to St.Louis. It was the best being able to see them last November in my home town. I just have a feeling they might not come back to STL the reason being the show was only half way full and when I went to Chicago it was far more packed.

But I'll take some Chicago dates again or maybe Kansas City boys! Yea I wanna hear that KC whistle!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Deadwanderer
Junior Boarder

#43845 3 years, 3 months ago
It makes me very very sad that Furthur has played over 100 shows and only what 7-8 shows in the midwest total.
The midwest has supported these guys for decades and we need that energy, or that light to recharge our batteries , our life energies (if you will) and to see our distant brothers and sisters w/o the huge expense of traveling to the slimy east coast.

IMHO, this band should feel at the very least 'obligated " to play at least one show in the midwest per tour , that way we can get a lil of that light we so desire and need.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds