• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
TylerTerrapinCurtis
Junior Boarder
Tyler Curtis

The Shoutout To Adam Shows Why I Love The Scene

#4356 3 years, 7 months ago
It's amazing what this music can do alone, but the connection between true fans of the band, and true spiritual people at shows can lead onto connections outside of this "fantasy land" of a show. I can't begin to grasp the love I've gained from this community, but even at this young (being 16) part of my life, I know I will not meet anyone more in tune with being a beautiful person than a fan of the Grateful Dead. It's something that I have yet to fully understand, truly.

Thank you all for being who you are, and let the good times roll!
Buy the ticket, take the ride..."
ShakedownBlog.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , sam2448
Ramblin_Joe
Junior Boarder

Re: The Shoutout To Adam Shows Why I Love The Scene

#4388 3 years, 7 months ago
What happened? Did the band say something over the mics for Adam or do you mean they played some symbolic songs that were dedicated for his situation?
sam2448
Junior Boarder

#4393 3 years, 7 months ago
as another younger deadhead (22), we are so lucky that this community is still so powerful, vibrant and caring. there is nothing more magical.
friki
Fresh Boarder

#4400 3 years, 7 months ago
Ramblin_Joe wrote:
What happened? Did the band say something over the mics for Adam or do you mean they played some symbolic songs that were dedicated for his situation?

Yes, Phil gave a shout out to Adam. There's some more detail in threads below. Very nice.
Ramblin_Joe
Junior Boarder

#4438 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow, that's a very nice gesture from Phil. I knew they played a few "special" songs for Adam but I didn't know that Phil actually said something over the mic. Amazing.
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#4439 3 years, 7 months ago
It was cool!!!!! Total class...
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
Ramblin_Joe
Junior Boarder

#4440 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow, that's a very nice gesture from Phil. I knew they played a few "special" songs for Adam but I didn't know that Phil actually said something over the mic. Amazing.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds