• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
StaggerLee13
Junior Boarder

Canandaigua NY

#43485 2 years, 12 months ago
Jill... since you write the setlists.....how bout a midnight moonlight for tomorrow ....please
erabin
Fresh Boarder

Re: Canandaigua NY

#43486 2 years, 12 months ago
anyone driving through rochester and can take one extra( to spit all gas/tolls/etc... IF so call 917 776 1306 or email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#43487 2 years, 12 months ago
pretty sure they take turns actually, last tour Jill posted on here answering a question saying Bobby and his road manager already worked out the setlist for that day or something like that. It may have been the day Phil announced Terrapin Landing on here.....

I wonder if Bob and Phil ever create any of the set lists together ?
intothesun
Visitor

#43492 2 years, 12 months ago
whoever put "this could be the last time" on the setlist for phila. THANK YOU !!!! It was played at the only grateful dead show i saw in philly (with Jerry G. ) Also, "the greatest story ever told" was amazing ...phil, you were playing loud and nice. I went home at setbreak, but im sure the franklins was fun
intothesun
Visitor

#43494 2 years, 12 months ago
StaggerLee13 wrote:
Jill... since you write the setlists.....how bout a midnight moonlight for tomorrow ....please

I dont get it, why aren't people asking for Brent tunes...."Far from Me".."Blow Away"...I will take you home"....midnight moonlight...thats a banjo fiddle , upright bass song. I dont think that would sound exciting with bobby and phil - not that it wouldnt be good, but not as exciting as you would like. Hearing a bluegrass band playing it would be awesome...i love the song....put some vibes out for some Mydland classics ...much better bobby / phiL live stuff
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#43500 2 years, 12 months ago
intothesun wrote:
whoever put "this could be the last time" on the setlist for phila. THANK YOU !!!! It was played at the only grateful dead show i saw in philly (with Jerry G. ) Also, "the greatest story ever told" was amazing ...phil, you were playing loud and nice. I went home at setbreak, but im sure the franklins was fun

That GSET was really funky and out there, loved every minute of it. Was a wonderful and hot show!
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds