• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Amy Winehouse

#43221 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah and i agree, dont waste your life doing drugs. Enjoy the MANY things life offers that are a blast. Also, learn to enjoy just being you. I didnt like how Amy glorified getting fucked up . Really a bad influence and not attractive at all. What i wouldnt give to be famous and help animals and less fortunate people. She didnt use her fame to help anyone. She just got f up all the time and even had to cancell a tour? Really. Where was her family and friends? I didnt really like her voice too much -- not saying i think its a shame though she died.
deadheadnj
Junior Boarder

#43252 3 years, 3 months ago
Don't forget about Brian Jones from the Stones also died at the age of 27
What would be the answer to answer man
intothesun
Visitor

#43255 3 years, 3 months ago
that was ur 27th post!!!!....wow thats really wierd...lol !!!!
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#43260 3 years, 3 months ago
There saying it was a bad ecstasy pill and alcohol buy who knows. To young to die
GOOD LOVE
dirty_wook
Junior Boarder

#43297 3 years, 3 months ago
It's just a tragedy when someone passes so young

WOOK
DarrylStingley
Junior Boarder

#43300 3 years, 3 months ago
No way they play an Amy Winehouse song tonight....right?

Not that I want that...I actually do dont. Just kind of wondering....
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DarrylStingley.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#43514 3 years, 3 months ago
intothesun wrote:
She had a song about going to rehab and she said "NO NO NO" . Thats not a good influence on kids. Too bad her family and friends didnt step in. What I wouldnt give to be a successful musician and have a tour of my own. Whats really suprising is the amount of success and accomplishments jimi hendrix, janis, pigpen, and morrison, oh yeah...you forgot KURT Cobain.....all had before they died. What the hell were they feeding those children back in the day? Damn the milk must of been reaaly good. pass it on

Also Brian Jones was 27.
Without love day to day insanity's king
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#43516 3 years, 3 months ago
I hate to see anybody die that young......but. like Baretta said "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time". And she should not even be mentioned in the same breath as Hendrix, Morrison, + Joplin.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds