• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Jazzbeaux
Fresh Boarder

Re: FIRST ROLL CALL FOR THE SOUTHERN SWING

#43400 3 years, 2 months ago
Dont know the reasons for the move, but they are selling tickets on Ticketbastard. And they will sell 8 per "family!" It would be stunning if FURTHUR hadnt sold more than 5500 seats for Walnut Creek!! Shoot, there gotta be at least a thousand on tour!

Ill be in Raleigh; had Funn in FILLY!

-JB
jbyerly
Junior Boarder

#43407 3 years, 2 months ago
NC & SC. Hoping the Raleigh venue is cool. Looks like parking is away from the venue so I'm guessing no vendors. SC should be fun
Philzone Phan
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#43489 3 years, 2 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
Okay, who is going to Raleigh, Simpsonville, St. Augustine, Alpharetta ?

I'm hitting Raleigh and Simpsonville. I'll be working the Wharf Rats table, so stop by for some candy and to say hello. It doesn't matter if you are a Wharf Rat or not, come on by, just please don't spill too much beer on the table! LOL

yes yes yes yes!!
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#43501 3 years, 2 months ago
drpsilocybo wrote:
I'll be at St. Augustine for sure. Whats the deal with Raleigh? Is the new venue nice? I couldn't find too many pictures of it, I think it was built quite recently. Is this place small enough to sell out on a weeknight? I was hoping to get some cheap lawn tickets on the way down to Florida.

From what im hearing the sound is great. I think it just opened in june of this year.
Its in the middle of downtown. Its going to be a good one

Google seating chart raleigh ampitheater, they have section pics and a photo gallery
GOOD LOVE
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by brokenarrow.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#43511 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
edheadwharfrat wrote:
Okay, who is going to Raleigh, Simpsonville, St. Augustine, Alpharetta ?

I'm hitting Raleigh and Simpsonville. I'll be working the Wharf Rats table, so stop by for some candy and to say hello. It doesn't matter if you are a Wharf Rat or not, come on by, just please don't spill too much beer on the table! LOL

No St. Aug show? It seems you would be driving right by on the way back. Might as well stop and catch the show on the way by, no?

Actually, am flying up to Baltimore Sat. morning to go to my 30th high school reunion!!! I'm going to make up for missing St. Aug. by going out to Red Rocks.
Without love day to day insanity's king
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#43968 3 years, 2 months ago
Hitting the road tomorrow morning bright and early for Raleigh. Its gonna be a great 4 day stretch. Lots of driving though. Checked the weather report for Raleigh. 98 degrees on Thursday. 100 degrees in Simpsonville on Friday. ONLY 93 predicted for St.Aug on Saturday. We've been getting afternoon thunderstorms daily here and i hope it happens Saturday. Cools things off by 10 degrees.
Wind_Spirit
Junior Boarder

#43972 3 years, 2 months ago
I am trying too :/ I had what seemed like the perfect ride from holmdel and then they left me at the hotel while i was sleeping and Im still stuck in jersey, soo if anyone is passing through and wouldn't mind a person to keep them awake for the ride, please let me know....or if you see me thumbin down the highway please pick me up, I'm kind and helping and just want to make it to the next show without getting left behind mean people suck!! <3 see you soon
I'm going away, I'm leaving today
I'm going but I ain't coming back
Chris2148
Fresh Boarder

#43981 3 years, 2 months ago
We are comimg to Atlanta! This will be my first Furthur show! Also I am new to this forum!
Can't wait!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds