Weir @ Bearsville Theater

#42806 3 years, 3 months ago
Call TM for tix, I just got a pair - 800 745 3000
internet order form is all dicked up
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Weir @ Bearsville Theater

#42809 3 years, 3 months ago
thanks for the heads up, i'm pretty upset i can't attend because i will be down in VA for a friends wedding that day might do westbury...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Weir @ Bearsville Theater

#43483 3 years, 2 months ago
I got my tix about 30 min after they went onsale, my internet was fucked, I was on the phone with cox trying everything from 9am then I got my friend to try for me online and it wasn't working - I got through on the phone and consider myself very lucky as the guy told me its about to sell out but I got these tickets cause of a problem with someone elses credit card or something they got released. On the website it said online sales only otherwise I would of been on the phone from the get go...... I didn't even think it was through Ticketmaster, I thought it was just online sales on the venues website....

should be a great show, 500 people (or maybe just over) standing room only GA

Westbury still has tickets on the side of the stage - should still be decent seats.

Anybody going from Bearsville > Moe Down? ...... not looking for a ride or anything just curious. Wish I could make more if it but looks like I'll be paying the $130 to drive up to Mohawk after the show on 9/3, camp for the night and catch Hornsby and then Bobby with Levon's band on 9/4
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds