• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

beat the heat

#42798 3 years ago
Waht are you doing to beat the heat? After this hellish week of work ( I work outside) I am taking my girl and my kids to Noah's Ar ins Wisconsin Dells should be a great time!
The voices tell me what to say
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: beat the heat

#42804 3 years ago
i put my central air down to 65, use an additional window air conditioner in the room my computer is in, lock the door, and don't move around...i wouldn't say it is energy efficient, proactive, or even totally necessary, but you know what, i'm nice and cold...it rarely gets to the 90s here in buffalo, it sucks
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#42813 3 years ago
we have a window unit in the master bedroom we hole up in there i try to cool it down then raise the temp to 76 and put on energy saver mode.downstairs i have another window unit that cools off the livingroom dining room kitchen should be bigger unit but windows wont fit my big carrier.renting a car for the next leg of tour since mine dont have ac since the accident its normally pretty cool in PA mountains tons of snow in winter gonna have to look at getting a second car
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#42819 3 years ago
Taking my kids to the local community pool
GOOD LOVE
6StringRider
Junior Boarder

#42829 3 years ago
I'm looking forward to hanging out at the infamous Strawberry Fields in Central Park (since i'm in nyc) with the gf tomorrow. Their tends to be a heavy tourist scene there but i guess it aint that bad. Not a big Lennon fan but i guess Furthur covering Beatles tunes as of late has got me in the mood I'll probably wear a GD tie dye t-shirt, and i aint gonna lie it's a nice spot to just chill at.
Watch this: youtu.be/eAaQNACwaLw
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#42837 3 years ago
I've been stuck at the cleveland clinic since wednesday waiting on the doctors to release my dad from the hospital.
it's been high 90's all week with no let up in sight.
the only plus is getting to see the Avengers movie being shot in downtown cleveland this month, interesting stuff
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds