• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Shaving my name in my pubes

#42701 3 years, 3 months ago
You know, in case, someone finds me, they'll know who I am.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by captaintony.
nastero
Junior Boarder

Re: Shaing my name in my pubes

#42705 3 years, 3 months ago
Either you have a deft touch or a giant man-bush...

I'm just sayin'
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42706 3 years, 3 months ago
I shaved a steal your face into mine. Its an art. I offer steal your face "beavers" on shakedown street but nobody every takes me up on it. I also offer free breast exams year round.
nastero
Junior Boarder

#42708 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I shaved a steal your face into mine. Its an art. I offer steal your face "beavers" on shakedown street but nobody every takes me up on it. I also offer free breast exams year round.

Perhaps they are suspicious of your claims that your tongue is sensitive enough to detect the existence of lumps.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42709 3 years, 3 months ago
nastero wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

Perhaps they are suspicious of your claims that your tongue is sensitive enough to detect the existence of lumps.

So your telling me there's a different way to detect lumps?
nastero
Junior Boarder

#42712 3 years, 3 months ago
I like to rub my "johnson" between them at a rapid pace. Any lumps will throw off my equilibrium, and theirs. But your method is also time-tested as far as I'm concerned.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#42714 3 years, 3 months ago
i find my pube shaving stand doesn't attract much people either. I bet that Thing on the Addams Family had a big man bush.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#42719 3 years, 3 months ago
i wanted to open a stand on shakedown, only piercing clitoris's; i was gonna call it "toys in the hood"
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42721 3 years, 3 months ago
nastero wrote:
I like to rub my "johnson" between them at a rapid pace. Any lumps will throw off my equilibrium, and theirs. But your method is also time-tested as far as I'm concerned.

I think your method is called a JRI. Johnson Resonance Imaging. Its the latest technology.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#42722 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
nastero wrote:

I think your method is called a JRI. Johnson Resonance Imaging. Its the latest technology.

i studied at the school of vaginacology and they were talking about the new improvements in pube shavings 102. 101 was just in an intro to vaginas, once you entered this class it was hard to come out with a clear mind.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds