• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: NO mansfield stream :(

#42772 3 years, 3 months ago
I'm one to avoid hearing setlists and stuff so if I had any idea what I was hearing before the show was a soundcheck, then I would of moved..... I thought it was a radio from somewhere until they played Mission and Might As Well during the show and figured out how close I was to the place, then I realized it was a soundchech I was hearing ealier ..... it's all good though, those are the only 2 songs I remember from it.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#42794 3 years, 3 months ago
someone posted the link and password on Facebook and taperrob took it down and isnt giving out the info anymore.people you never post that info publicly always via private message he had such great broadcasts,sucks hopefully he'll start sharing again but i know hes pissed off.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#42795 3 years, 3 months ago
BTW a stream is a privilege not a right .people were demanding a link last nite and that only made matters worse
kfender
Gold Boarder

#42799 3 years, 3 months ago
that's incorrect 83,taperrob was already in CT for the vibes and was kind enough to pm me the link and password for the first night of the vibes.I beleve he will do the same tonight.Hope to hear it tonight
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#42814 3 years, 3 months ago
i stand corrected but they were saying on PZ that it was put out and he was pissed off.i know cuz i read it i saw you there too.i got there late so imissd the intial PM asked but didnt get it and i always got it in the past so,i dont know.either way posting it online is a dumb thing to do
kfender
Gold Boarder

#42815 3 years, 3 months ago
i agree 83 but i think it may have been an honest mistake.i tried to copy and paste the DSO setlist from the chat to F/B and almost posted the link and password myself.I saw it and logged out of F/B and logged back in and did not post said information,but I almost did.Rob says you can't copy from chat anymore but i almost spilled the beads.It could have been an honest mistake.Anyway I'll be on chat again tonight hopefully Rob hooks us up again.Hope to see you there
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#42856 3 years, 3 months ago
Please don't post links from rob or anyone else, that's what private messaging is for. Rob sent me the link for his stream from The Vibes last night and although at first I was disappointed that it wasn't Furthur, I really did enjoy the DSO show he streamed. They did a Blow Away, and Rob B. sounds just like Brent when he sings. Unbelievable!!
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#42859 3 years, 3 months ago
I hear you ed.people are too demanding.You get what you get.
Thanks
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
kfender
Gold Boarder

#42902 3 years, 3 months ago
I would never post anything publically believe me.I am always grateful for whatever anyone cares to share with me!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#42919 3 years, 3 months ago
I love sharing
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds