• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Will shaving my pubs help keep me cool ?

#42508 3 years, 1 month ago
I know hair on a dog keeps them cool in the heat...what about shaving your arm hair, facial hair and down below hair? I've shaved around my private parts before and it only itches to high hell. Maybe a brazilian wax will help. Captain tony, I'm sure you'll be the firstto chime in here. Maybe i should atleast give my hair a little shape up or trim.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Will shaving my pubs help keep me cool ?

#42509 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my god...captain tonys rubbin off on you. hahahha
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
intothesun
Visitor

#42521 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah i know.
intothesun
Visitor

#42538 3 years, 1 month ago
Guess i'll just not do it. Maybe i just won't go outside til the sun goes down.
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#42567 3 years, 1 month ago
didn't work so well for me. visiting the parents in TO (40 deg C with humidex), used dad's razor (Wilkinson Sword circa 1971) and bunged it all up....took some flack for this deja vu all over again (the fact that i used his red-handled screw driver earlier didn't help). some bad razor burn, applied my mom's lady speed stick didn't pan out only exacerbated things.

hopefully it will clear up tomorrow as i am headed NYC and Jersey show on sunday
intothesun
Visitor

#42587 3 years, 1 month ago
Your mothers lady speedstick? you've got to be kidding me? thats funny!!
skidoo
Gold Boarder

#42590 3 years, 1 month ago
she has a whole closet full, free samples that come in the mail ya understand? i also labeled it with a sharpie "Taint Tainted: Use At Own Risk 07/19/11" both on the cap and fuselage.....she'll be hep to it.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42595 3 years, 1 month ago
when i was a freshman in high school i made the biggest mistake of going ''bald eagle' for the very first time, during football season...shaved everything off....the sweat and movement provided one of the worst weeks of my life...did it keep me cool? i have no fucking clue...sure as hell made me itch and uncomfortable as all hell
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
skidoo
Gold Boarder

#42601 3 years, 1 month ago
yes we need hair.....don't know if you recall Nair? (do they still make it?). got caught with my pants down 1st day of school grade 7 initiation, what little i had disappeared fairly quickly.....haven't quite recovered from the trauma. i guess i should seek therapy of some kind.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#42649 3 years, 1 month ago
You gotta trim the bush to make the tree lok bigger! Also waxing won't stop the itch that always happens when the hair starts growing bac.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds