• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

Re: ROLL CALL THE MANN

#42555 3 years, 2 months ago
I'll be there with my ass in the grass... gonna be a scorcher!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42600 3 years, 2 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Lewis I'm in the same boat. poking around for extras nothing that great yet, and tix still on sale. I want to go to the lot and find some decent extras there but my friend would rather have tix ahead of time. I'll def see you there!

yeah i'm going to see what my fellow fans have available and worst case scenario a face value ticket at the box office...i am however looking for a nice pavilion seat
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#42607 3 years, 2 months ago
I'll be there in the terrace for the second year in a row!
abo421
Fresh Boarder

#42635 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm there Orch seat somewhere......Mann was insane last year!! Gonna be hot as a Mother-Pleanty of Gatorade Boys and Girls Practically unbearable in the Philly area today and Saturday's gonna be hotter!!!!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#42692 3 years, 2 months ago
well be there i think were last row under the shed not sure
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
TylerTerrapinCurtis
Junior Boarder
Tyler Curtis

#42703 3 years, 2 months ago
coach wrote:
I'm there...the mann is by far the most insane venue i've seen these guys...last summer shakedown was out of control and the music was stellar.

Still looking to unload 2 in orchestra c for those of you in need.

Email?
Buy the ticket, take the ride..."
ShakedownBlog.com
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#42791 3 years, 2 months ago
wlewis wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Lewis I'm in the same boat. poking around for extras nothing that great yet, and tix still on sale. I want to go to the lot and find some decent extras there but my friend would rather have tix ahead of time. I'll def see you there!

yeah i'm going to see what my fellow fans have available and worst case scenario a face value ticket at the box office...i am however looking for a nice pavilion seat

I'll be rockin out the Terrace. Can't wait for this show, from what others are saying and the looks of every PA show they play, its gonna be a real barn burner.
coach
Fresh Boarder

#42796 3 years, 2 months ago
TylerTerrapinCurtis wrote:
coach wrote:
I'm there...the mann is by far the most insane venue i've seen these guys...last summer shakedown was out of control and the music was stellar.

Still looking to unload 2 in orchestra c for those of you in need.

Email?

Sorry Tyler they're gone already...good luck.
I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#42853 3 years, 2 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine with fiancee. 6th row. goin to be hanging poolside at the hotel and in the hotel AC for most of the day. Been there done that.. will be in fine shape for rocking out during the show. The sun is not your firend in these cases. Also have 2 extras in Terrace D row 3 if anyone is in need for face & fees. Hydrate & stay cool... its ALMOST game on.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#43035 3 years, 1 month ago
I'll be there in the lawn with the boyfriend. Had to make a very strict budget just to swing that But couldn't miss the Mann!
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds