• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Whats on tap for mansfield?

#42775 3 years, 3 months ago
I met someone during intermission by the bathroom whos B-Day it was ... that wasn't you, was it? ---- you had the shirt your friend got you and mentioned how its cool even though they played Lost Sailor the other night ?

probably not you but its worth a shot checking ..... Happy Birthday!

Awesome show tonight, but I have a feeling Vibes is going to be the best yet this tour.....
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#42776 3 years, 3 months ago
Well I think they will throw it dowm hard for vibes, and why not?! Vibes has done soo damn much for the scene on the east coast its hard to phathom! Ive been going since 1999 and this being the last year in the ghetto...they better bring it.
otherone78
Junior Boarder

#42777 3 years, 3 months ago
Im listening to tonights sbd and estimated is just classic.
otherone78
Junior Boarder

#42778 3 years, 3 months ago
Actually I was at the merch tent and asked a guy if it wad his bday because I thought I heard him say it wad but he said it was a few days before, I was going to tell him it was mine too...i was in my 2010 summer tour shirt standing next to my fiance. I think this is what u speak of?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#42779 3 years, 3 months ago
it probably wasn't you..... I met somebody during intermission whos birthday it also was tonight ..... so your saying this is Vibes last year in Bridgeport?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#42780 3 years, 3 months ago
only thing wrong with tonight for me was the drunk guys behind me screaming obnoxiously, during Estimated in particular, but I just looked past all that....

was this the first time Furthur busted out Mission in the Rain?
otherone78
Junior Boarder

#42781 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes! Mission break out! Only time played thus far. Good point! We got lucky and had great people in our section, older heads I really enjoyed talking to, made a serious trade connection and openly smoked up with everyone near us, danced until I melted.
otherone78
Junior Boarder

#42782 3 years, 3 months ago
Strains I turned heads onto tonight: mr nice guy, nyc diesel and headwreck. Good fucki&#@ times.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#43484 3 years, 3 months ago
"You can always check out the Furthur Rotation Infographic for clues as to what's coming up.

www.thebarnpresents.com/furthur "

ok now this thing looks like it would be cool, if I could only understand how to read it..... I wouldn't look at it to guess setlists for my shows but now when I'm done for a while.....

theres not any directions or anything how to read it

lol - ok now I get it, of course like 10 seconds after making this post I get it
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds