• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Are you Ready for some FOOTBALL??!!

#49000 2 years, 8 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Go Pack Go! Can't wait first game tomorrow Browns are goin down! (No offense hwyterror) also no Offense for the browns! J/k

A healthy Finley + Grant.Leave the chilldren at home. Release the hounds !!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#49141 2 years, 8 months ago
So, Lions come away with a 34-3 pounding of the Bengals, with Stafford looking strong and the defense looking intimidating. I am one happy camper this morning, even if it is just preseason!

I would like to apologize in advance to all the Packer fans for the lousy Thanksgiving and New Year's Day that my team will be giving them.
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

#49144 2 years, 8 months ago
Dont really follow pro-football until the playoffs, but, pay close attention the SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS!!!
"TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD."
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#49146 2 years, 8 months ago
WGJORDAN3 wrote:
Dont really follow pro-football until the playoffs, but, pay close attention the SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS!!!
Hard not to like a team with a QB named Garcia! : ) I tend to root for them just because they always have a chance to upset evil Alabama and Auburn.
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

#49149 2 years, 8 months ago
We beat Alabama last year at home. They were the national champs the year before, huge win for us. Yea, Garcia's had some issues off the field, but hopefully he will pull it together and lead, or, help lead, us to some big wins this season, we'll see......
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#49151 2 years, 8 months ago
WGJORDAN3 wrote:
We beat Alabama last year at home. They were the national champs the year before, huge win for us. Yea, Garcia's had some issues off the field, but hopefully he will pull it together and lead, or, help lead, us to some big wins this season, we'll see......
That was a great game, made me very happy! I had it picked as an upset in my pool, and I always love seeing Nick Saban get ticked off, ever since he abruptly left one of my teams, Michigan State, for Alabama. I still can't quite bring myself to shout "Go Gamecocks!" too loudly, though. ; )
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

#49153 2 years, 8 months ago
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#49176 2 years, 8 months ago
Go Hokies. Virginia Tech.

Im keeping my eye on those Eagles this year as well
GOOD LOVE
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#49436 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
So, Lions come away with a 34-3 pounding of the Bengals, with Stafford looking strong and the defense looking intimidating. I am one happy camper this morning, even if it is just preseason!

I would like to apologize in advance to all the Packer fans for the lousy Thanksgiving and New Year's Day that my team will be giving them.

That's what holidays are for. That and the drunk relatives.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#49453 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:

We'll see who end's up getting stuffed on thanksgiving! Go Pack Go!

Your lions did look impressive but it was only the bungles
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds