• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Are you Ready for some FOOTBALL??!!

#48972 2 years, 8 months ago
It's going to be ugly in Denver, all right! Poor Neverstop's Jags had a really ugly opener last night, though. I'll be happy if all the important Lions manage to walk off the field in one piece tonight. 5 hours, 7 minutes and counting until the TV broadcast- can't wait!!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#48976 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
It's going to be ugly in Denver, all right! Poor Neverstop's Jags had a really ugly opener last night, though. I'll be happy if all the important Lions manage to walk off the field in one piece tonight. 5 hours, 7 minutes and counting until the TV broadcast- can't wait!!

Actually got ducats to the above mentioned , + your beloved Loins, umgh, Lions on 10/30.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#48977 2 years, 8 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Actually got ducats to the above mentioned , + your beloved Loins, umgh, Lions on 10/30.

Glad you're not rooting for the Brocos, because they won't win that day. But you're going to see a great visiting team play, you lucky man! : )
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#48979 2 years, 8 months ago
[quote="strangerinboulder" post=48226][quote="SunshineSue" post=48219]^^^That actually would be a great fantasy name, lol. So what team(s) do you root for then?[/quot

You can only have one favorite team in each sport. Which is not up for debate. Unequivocallly... THE PACKERS, PACKERS, GO PACK GO!!! The power of cheese. One for the thumb.[/quote]

One for thumb LOL ...................We're going for one for the peace sign (On the second hand!)
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#48982 2 years, 8 months ago
I saw the MNF game in '07, when Favre (is he out of football still / yet?) threw the ball on the first play of OT+ emptied the stands. This year they are playing in Green Bay on 10/2. If it wasn't for this damn "Furthur" band, I would be viewing it. Gotta have priorities.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by strangerinboulder.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#48984 2 years, 8 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
^^^That actually would be a great fantasy name, lol. So what team(s) do you root for then?

You can only have one favorite team in each sport. Which is not up for debate. Unequivocallly... THE PACKERS, PACKERS, GO PACK GO!!! The power of cheese. One for the thumb.

One for thumb LOL ...................We're going for one for the peace sign (On the second hand!)

I just want one finger, one lousy finger! Is that really too much to ask for?!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#48986 2 years, 8 months ago
But not "that" finger , right? I can feel your pain. From the early 70's - the early 90's sucked being a cheesehead. 20+ years with no post- season.Best of luck! Enjoy your football viewing tonight.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by strangerinboulder.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#48989 2 years, 8 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
But not "that" finger , right? I can feel your pain. From the early 70's - the early 90's sucked been a cheesehead. 20+ years with no post- season.Best of luck! Enjoy your football viewing tonight.

Thanks! It was a good day for Cheeseheads today, though:

packerwhitehouse.jpg
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#48992 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes it was. And thank you.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#48996 2 years, 8 months ago
Go Pack Go! Can't wait first game tomorrow Browns are goin down! (No offense hwyterror) also no Offense for the browns! J/k
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 1.14 seconds