• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Are you Ready for some FOOTBALL??!!

#42415 3 years, 2 months ago
So, it looks like the millionaires are going to figure out how to split up their billions of dollars in time for there to be a season. And I, for one, couldn't be happier!! Of course, that's in large part because my Lions will have the best defense in the NFL next year, and WILL make the playoffs. Heck, my favorite player, Ndamukong Suh says they're going 16-0, and he's way to big to argue with! Anybody else want to tell him he's wrong?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: Are you Ready for some FOOTBALL??!!

#42417 3 years, 2 months ago
Going into my 25th year of Eagles season tix. In all that time I've probably missed about 10 games, including preseason. Lotta questions going into this season. At this point I'm more than a little frustrated with the ownership. Have to give them credit for their business acumen but do they really want to win it all? At this point I really don't know.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#42420 3 years, 2 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Going into my 25th year of Eagles season tix. In all that time I've probably missed about 10 games, including preseason. Lotta questions going into this season. At this point I'm more than a little frustrated with the ownership. Have to give them credit for their business acumen but do they really want to win it all? At this point I really don't know.

They seem to have an awful lot of faith in Reid, which could be questioned. I'm curious to see what Vick can do. Can't stand him, but boy he can move. You and I are both going to be holding our breath every time our QBs get hit!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#42422 3 years, 2 months ago
still waiting for San Fran to have a good season....
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#42430 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm sure the mighty packers will have something to say about the lions going 16-0. Good luck you'll need it. Your def is loking strong this year though. Go Pack!
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColoradoRain
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42435 3 years, 2 months ago
Hell yea! Ready for some football! Born and raised in Buffalo for 24 years I was bred as a Bills fan and have passed that on to my kids. But I have duel citizenship (lol) and so I get to root for the Jaguars too, which is also where I go to see my games. Sadly, Jville does not have a rabid following and they are more interested in the Gators (wtf!) So someday are destined to become the LA Jaguars.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#42437 3 years, 2 months ago
Bills fan? Ouch! Lol j/k Can't wait for football to begin.
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by funky420.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#42444 3 years, 2 months ago
Am I ready for Football ? OH YEAH !!
I'm ready to see my beloved Browns dominate the NFL this year !!
(probably not but you can always hope !)
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42447 3 years, 2 months ago
funky420 wrote:

Yes, it can be quite painful at times but it makes winning all the sweeter. It could be worse coughlionscough lol
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#42448 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
funky420 wrote:

Yes, it can be quite painful at times but it makes winning all the sweeter. It could be worse coughlionscough lol

Hey, we lost less than you lost last year, lol! Though at least the Bills (and Packers) still play outside, like real football was meant to be played, especially in December and January!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, Bakes
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds