• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur jams this tour

#42740 3 years, 1 month ago
MushroomMan wrote:
Now I know its not just me here. They seem to be extending the jams and rocking out more then ever before this summer. They seem to be adding more of a spacey touch to all the jamming... and lastly they all seem to be into it and loving the whole experience more then ever as well

anyone else agree?

Agree @ Jones B I was thinking that The Dark Star morphed into a 'space' as in space>drums but without the drums. It definitely went 'out there.'

Cool.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42756 3 years, 1 month ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
The Jam on Golden Road feels like it has gotten longer. They rocked it hard at Bethel Woods last Saturday.

i'm not sure if it's permanent but yes, that jam was HIGH energy and a little longer than usual, JK ripping it a new one
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42757 3 years, 1 month ago
deadegad wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
Now I know its not just me here. They seem to be extending the jams and rocking out more then ever before this summer. They seem to be adding more of a spacey touch to all the jamming... and lastly they all seem to be into it and loving the whole experience more then ever as well

anyone else agree?

Agree @ Jones B I was thinking that The Dark Star morphed into a 'space' as in space>drums but without the drums. It definitely went 'out there.'

Cool.

that's pretty much every dark star ....but i really enjoyed the jones beach one
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#42793 3 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
The Jam on Golden Road feels like it has gotten longer. They rocked it hard at Bethel Woods last Saturday.

i'm not sure if it's permanent but yes, that jam was HIGH energy and a little longer than usual, JK ripping it a new one

mhmm yupp, for some reason I've gotten a decent amount of Golden Roads, Bethel was def one of my top versions, also a top one was 3/15/11, Phils B-day show the Golden Road>Scarlet>China-Pure Joy!
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds