• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Furthur jams this tour

#42349 3 years, 2 months ago
Now I know its not just me here. They seem to be extending the jams and rocking out more then ever before this summer. They seem to be adding more of a spacey touch to all the jamming... and lastly they all seem to be into it and loving the whole experience more then ever as well

anyone else agree?
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur jams this tour

#42372 3 years, 2 months ago
i haven't been able to make the summer tour, but thanks to archive and the kind people posting on there; i've heard the shows. your dead-on, the dark star from jones beach, thats all i have to say.
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

#42384 3 years, 2 months ago
The jams this summer have been great, much, much more spectacular than the spring tour. Keep it up guys - oh yeah, let Sunshine sing more too.
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#42387 3 years, 2 months ago
Im right with you mushrooman, at Allgood they played a pretty spacey terrapin. At one point they got some far out there i thought they were segueing into darkstar and then bam they reeled it back into terrapin. Last night at Spac was a great second set of jamming by them, i am really digging jams as well man!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42399 3 years, 2 months ago
yeah without a doubt brother...they are playing more loose but in turn getting some tighter jams out of it...a lot more listening by each others instead of all pre-planned solos both placing and length
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
kfender
Gold Boarder

#42410 3 years, 2 months ago
How about that Viola lee from last night?They got me good with that one for sure
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#42423 3 years, 2 months ago
Yea i was surprised for that since they played it at Allgood. But i love me a nice Viole Lee, they really got out there last night, especially with that caution! Cant wait for tomorrow!
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by mattgill.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#42500 3 years, 2 months ago
Very much agreed thanks to archive and all the very helpful Forum members settin us up with the streams, I have been even more than usually jealous of the East Coast at the moment! But alas, we will get ours and good times will be had by all!

Let JK have Standin On the Moon pulease, just once, maybe?
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#42504 3 years, 2 months ago
The Jam on Golden Road feels like it has gotten longer. They rocked it hard at Bethel Woods last Saturday.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#42528 3 years, 2 months ago
yes, then into Drums…please!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds